part 7

Manyata's POV

Waking up today felt different than the other days, I was looking forward to rush down and meet everyone for breakfast, eager to start my day.  As soon as i woke up my mind went to the conversation i had with Uday Yesterday. It allowed me to see myself in a different light. made me believe that i was not selfish to leave a part of my past behind and move on, to love and live with my family, and to accept my roles and responsibilities. For the first time in a while i was happy without any self doubt lingering at the back of my mind. 

As i was deep into my sea of thoughts a knock on my door brought me out of the reverie. i looked towards the door and before i could get up to open Uday walked inside with his signature smile. 

"Good Morning Princess" he said while coming towards my bed.

"Good Morning" i replied with extra cheekiness in my voice.

"kya baat hai princess, Subah subah itna chehak kaise rhi hai aap?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"vo kya hai na ek halkat vehre ne mera mood acha kar dia tha kl" i said with a smile on my face. before getting furthur in this discussion i needed to asked him something that was on my mind since i woke up. "Uday jha tak mujhe yaad hai mai to kl beach pe hi so gyi thi fir mai room tak kaise phunchi?" i asked narrowing my gaze at him.

"I carried you princess." hearing him say that brought a light blush and i could feel my cheeks burning up. " now before i forget princess, hum aapko uthane hi aae the. jaldi se taiyar ho jaiye hume aaj ek hotel site review krne jana hai." he said and leaned down to place a kiss on my temple leaving me both in shock and surprise. this small action of his left me agape and a bubbly feeling in the pit of my stomach.

before i could ask or say him something he gave me a quick wink and was out of the door. i pushed the issue to the back of my mind and got up from the bed in a hurry to get ready.

I got ready as quickly as possible wearing a cute nutmeg coloured organza suit with hand printed detailing. It hugged my skin perfectly and gave that royal and elegant aura. I then applied a little bit of makeup that ma had taught me how to day in the past few months.

 I then applied a little bit of makeup that ma had taught me how to day in the past few months

(manyata's suit)

I went down and bid everyone a quick goodbye since it was early for breakfast anyway and went out where Uday was waiting in the car. He started driving as soon as i sat in the car towards the destination.

"princess you look gorgeous as always" hearing his compliment made me feel good about my choice of the outfit.

Being in the good mood that i was today i gave him an equally charming reply with a genuine smile "Thank you Prince charming" 

"agar hume pta hota ki beach par ja kar aapka mood itna acha ho jaega to hum aapko roj beach par le kar jate" he said looking towards me momentarily with amusment written all over his face. 

His words made me laugh and i could not bring myself to tell him that it was him who got me in such a good mood not the beach. his words had a great impact on her that he cannot even begin to comprehend and she was blessed for his presence in her life. 

The rest of the ride continued with us making random talks about the estate, our lives, the business along with teasing each other. I was begging to think why i was so opposed to the idea of even talking to him when i first arrived. under all the arrogance, manipulation, obnoxiousness and cocky attitude there is boy under there worth knowing. he was kind, caring, loving, understanding and went to great lengths for the people he valued in his life. She was starting to like both of his versions and she didn't even know why.

The stopping of car brought her thoughts to an abrupt halt and she looked around the construction site. uday got out of the car and opened her door for me and I took his out stretched hand and thanked her.

They looked around the site and talked to the engineers and architects working on it. I tried my best to grasp everything they were telling about gathering all the possible useful details. After talking to them we went towards the site office waiting for some documents that needed to be signed. when suddenly i lost my balance on a rock and was about to fall. i closed my eyes as if closing them will lessen the impact.

But the impact never came as two strong arms held me before i could fall. i opened my eyes slowly and saw uday's face inches away from my own. his face etched with worry and concern. i have never been this close to him to notice the little scar above his eyebrow, maybe from a childhood injury. the way his eyebrows were twitched together. 

His lips were set in a frown with the bow on his lip dipping and i found myself wanting to reach out and rub my thumb over the worry lines on his forehead. i looked into his eyes and noticed for the very first time the intensity with which he looked over me. it had me both cower away and stand up straighter. i could look into his eyes for hours and spill the secrets that weren't even there. the way he held me had my heart beating faster like i belonged there and leaving the safe heaven that were his arms would be a crime. 

we were brought out of the small dream world with someone asking if i was doing fine and my body was on fire the moment i remember the position we were in and the things that were going through my mind. we went to the site office in a moment without looking back.

Akash's POV

i have been working for this architecture firm for the past couple of months and did not think anything about it when i was asked to deliver some documents to a site that our firm was working on.

But as i reached the said destination the scene in front of me was something that was enough to send me in a rage rampage. Monya in the arms of that bastard Udaybeer. i was called here to get the documents signed by the owners for the new hotel being build here. which now i knew were monya and udaybeer.

she was about to fall and he saved her. it should have been me to save her. The cherry on the cake they did not even look around or focus on anything else, until someone from the team asked if she was fine.

"Monya mere hath se fisalti ja rahi hai aur mujhe kuch na kuch to karna hi padega. I will remind her that it is me she loves and clear that haze from her mind named Udaybeer. she is mine, i love her and will do anything to make sure that she stays with me. 3 mahine ka test humare rishte par kuch jyada hi bhari pad rha hai. upar se kal ki ldai.  inki family inhe pas lane ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai par mai aisa hone nhi dunga us ghamandi rajparivar aur udaybeer ko jitne nhi dunga. I should go to her now and talk to her. she will be happy to see me." i thought and with determination started walking towards the site office in the pretence to get the documents signed.

Hey guys

sorry for the late update. i know i kind of abandoned the story for the past couple of months but had a few things going on and wasn't in the right mindset to write.

but i promise now to post religiously. and will give you answers to any questions that you might have. let me know how you like this part.

also guys i have started a new story "the born bitch". the story is different from s cliche and it has a strong female lead character who is not at all innocent unlike most of the high school stories out there. do check out the story once and let me know how you feel about it. all feedbacks positive and negative are welcomed.