FRIDAY NIGHT BITES

The next day I walked into the living room with a huge smile on my face

The next day I walked into the living room with a huge smile on my face. Yesterday's events were replaying all night in my head. I couldn't believe my luck. I meet my soulmate, at least one of them. I used to read about what will happen when I meets my soulmate, but no description can ever compare to the real thing. I walked into the kitchen only to find Jenna there.

"Good morning my dear aunty" I say with a huge smile and make coffee. I can't deal with all those high schoolers all day, without coffee. I just want to get this over with so I can spend time with Damon. I'm so thankful right now, that he offered to give me a ride.

"Looks like someone had a good night" Jenna gives me a knowing look and a wink. Oh Jenna, you have no idea.

"Let's just say I spend last night with a very special someone, watching the comment in a very nice location" I say with a smirk and taking a sip of my coffee. Damn, I make good coffee.

"And what is this someone's name?" She asks eager with more information, but the moment I went to answer my phone buzzes with a massage from Damon. I quickly grab my bag and ran out the door shouting a goodbye to Jenna. She must be so confused right now.

As soon as I walked out the door, I see Damon in his blue Chevy Camaro convertible. He was wearing black sunglasses and moment he saw me he lowered them and smiled. He is so sexy and cute at the same time.

I get in the car, and he immediately pulls me in for a kiss, like he hasn't seen me in days. Not that I wasn't feeling the same way, but it was a nice feeling.

"Good morning, Raven" I say when we pulled back with a smile.

"Now it's a very good morning, little red" he says and strokes my cheek softly.

"Indeed. Let's go because I have class first period" The last thing I want to do is teach right now a class of idiots.

"Of course, my lady" And starts the car.

Through the ride we were belting out to Taylor Swift and laughing at the people looking at us like we were crazy.

"I wanted to talk about something" he says and turns down the music. He had a more serious look on his face which made me worry a bit. Did I do some? Did he regret moving so fast? Did I pressure him into anything?

"Is there something wrong?" Trying to stay calm.

"No, no it's just I didn't want you to think that I'm moving too fast. Last night, was amazing and I don't regret a think. But I wanted to ask you If you would like to stay over at the boarding house a few days a week? Only if you are okay with it." He explains. I never thought that I would see Damon nervous over something like thing.

"I think that's a great idea Damon" I say with a reassuring smile. Soulmates as the time passes like to spend more and more time together and they get uneasy when they are apart for long periods of time. That's what they say in the books anyway.