YOU'RE UNDEAD TO ME

Third person's POV

Damon opens his eyes with difficulty trying to adjust them to the brim light of the cellar. After some time, he notices Stefan standing outside his cell door.

"Where is my ring?" It's the first thing he manages to say.

"Won't be needing it anymore" Stefan says, a bit smug about his achievement of capturing his dangerous brother

"How long have I been here?" He asks, his thoughts running to a certain redhead.

"Three days" And she still hasn't search for him?

"What are you doing?" He says tying to compose himself

"During the dark ages when a vampire's actions threatened to expose or bring harm upon the entire race, they would face judgment. They sought to re-educate them rather than to punish them" Stefan says

"You know what will happen if I don't...feed on blood"

"You'll grow weaker and weaker. Eventually you won't be able to move or speak. In a week your skin will desiccate, and you'll mummify. A living corpse. Unable to hurt anyone. Ever" He was enjoying it.

"So, what, you're just going to leave me in the basement, forever?" Did he really think that the Gilbert witch will just leave him here to rot?

"I've injected you with enough vervain to keep you weak. Once your circulation stops, I'll move you to the family crypt, and then in 50 years, we can re-evaluate" Stefan says, and he goes to leave.

"I'm stronger than you think, and she will come looking for me"

"You always have been. But you're not stronger than the vervain. And we both know it. And I'm handling Melody. I'm sorry. Didn't have to be this way" And he lives Damon in the cellar alone.

Melody's POV

I haven't seen Damon in 3 days. The first day I was angry at him thinking he was ignoring me again, but as the days went by, I was just getting worried. We can't handle being away from each other for such long periods of time. Stefan is saying that he had some things to do out of town. Bullshit. Damon would never leave without telling me. Did Stefan think he could fool me. The little bloodsucker had another thing coming to him.

I walk into the bathroom to find Vicky standing there. I guess my little brother had fun last night. I just wish he had chosen someone better.

"I--I'm sorry, I'm almost done" she says stuttering. She was afraid of me, and with good reason.

"You better be out in 5 minutes" I say and slam the door. I go downstairs to find Elena and Jenna already discussing our unwelcome guest.

"He could be craftier about it, at least try to sneak her in and out. Oh, and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner" Jenna says.

"Oh, so you're actually going to do it. You're gonna go out with Logan" Elena says. Logan Fell? He is kinda cute but creepy.

"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes. And have you heard from Stefan?" Jenna asks. I want to know that too.

"Not since he left that very vague message three days ago. "Hi, um, Elena, I, um, have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days." The rabbit killer is going to pay if this 'something' has to do with Damon.

"Haven't you called him?" I ask, after giving me the vague excuse that his out of town for something, he hasn't answered any of my calls. I got his number from Elena's phone. I know invasion of privacy, but this is an emergency.

"Nope. Not going to either" she had a right to be pissed at him, he is hiding a lot of things from her, and he is terrible at it. Idiot.

"And you're ok with everything?" Jenna asks