LOST GIRLS

Third Person's POV

Melody was searching for Damon's ring, but she came up with nothing. As the late afternoon came, she knew that her boyfriend most likely escaped his prison and was searching for his supper if he hasn't already found it. Her phone ringing and smiled when she looked at the caller.

"How does it feel to be a free man?" and she hears and chuckle from the other end of the line. Now she realised how much he missed him.

"Amazing and I'm celebrating it. Do you mind joining me" he says looking at the unconscious people around him. He didn't kill them, he had promised her to keep the killing to a minimum, but he had compelled them to think that they got very drunk and don't remember what happen. He had only healed the Donavan girl, because a second bite to the neck would be very suspicious.

"Where are you right now?" She asks and grabs her stuff heading to the door.

"Right now, at the cemetery, but can you meet me at the boarding house?" He asks heading that way himself.

"Yeah, sure I'll see you then" and she hangs up.

On his way back, Damon makes another phone call, this time to his brother

"Hello?"

"I want my ring"

"Where are you?" He says changing the subject.

"I'm at the sizzler. I had the buffet. Where's my ring?" He asks again

"I don't have it. Where are you? What have you done?" He knew his brother was angry and starved and this combination was a dangerous one.

"No, what have you done? You're the one that locked me in the basement and starved me, so whatever I've done, whoever I've sucked dry is on you, buddy" Even though he hadn't killed them didn't mean that he wasn't going to let Stefan think he did.

"You're being careless. How many more animal attacks is this town gonna believe, huh?" Stefan says upset with Damon's antics

"I know how to cover my tracks, Stefan. Where's my ring?" Damon asks again.

"I gave it to Zach to hide. Probably shouldn't have killed him" Stefan bluffs.

"...Ah, you almost got me. Where is it?" He knew Stefan would never risk giving the ring to a human.

"I'll get it back, but I need time" Stefan says trying to buy time.

"What, did you FedEx it to Rome?! Where is it? I want my ring, Stefan, or my next stop's Elena's" He would never hurt Melody's sister, but Stefan was too lovesick to think about it

"I already want you dead. Don't give me another reason to make it happen" Stefan threatens him

"Don't give me another reason to rip you apart" Damon fires back.

"Yeah? Is that gonna be before or after you get your ring back?" He was trying to get the upper hand.

"Just get it" and he hangs up the phone.

Melody' POV

I walk inside the boarding house and find Damon sitting in the living room drinking his Bourbon. He turns around when he hears me come in and immediately come and hugs me tightly. I haven't hugged him in days, and I missed this feeling very much. We sat on the sofa and talked and cuddled for hours until I fell asleep.

I woke up to Damon talking loudly on the phone

"Where are you, Stefan? I'm trapped at the house, and I'm getting really bored and impatient, and I don't do bored and impatient. Bring me my ring. Damn it." He says and angrily hangs up the phone.