38.Feeling pain from pleasure

After reaching home, forth lead beam hand to walk inside, where ming and kit are helping grandma with dinner arrangements, beam remains looking to the dining table and back to forth eyes asking what he should do now

Forth palms on his back asking him sit on the chair then he sits beside him holding his hand under the table he sees grandma and ming siting opposite to him with kit sitting beside him, he say "sorry grandma.."

Grandmother nods, handing him the chopsticks to beam "you look so lean,"

Beam nods receiving the chop sticks and feels forth palm patting his back feeling relaxed forth keeps saying 'it's okay and everything is going to be fine,' he sees grandma smiling to forth and asking him to have dinner and he got his smile "you introduced,"

Grandmother nods "he is handsome,"

Beam blushes telling her "..you should not cheat on me,"

"I won't my boyfriend is more sweet and cute with pink ears," she says

"Grand-ma?"

Hearing beam whining, all of them breaks into laughter

Having their dinner, forth heads to kitchen he says to grandmother "I am good in blending coffee beans,"

She was surprised at that, just like her husband, she sees forth blending the coffee beans neat and perfect, beam says to the grandmother who is staring to him "he is my boyfriend,"

Grandmother head pats beam, asking forth "whose side are you on?"

He is doomed he quickly shifts saying "blending is over I will mix coffee for everyone,"

Forth walks away from the duo with eyes glaring and fighting over forth, it's best to escape now

Forth comes out to the hall with a tray of coffee mugs, first mug goes to grandmother, she takes a sip and praises "perfect, this is how a coffee should be" she glared to beam who is smiling bright for praising his boyfriend "...learn some cooking, you cannot forever make him cook like you do me, you have to cook for him,"

The sudden support and defaming beam in-front of his own boyfriend just because forth mixed a coffee for him "...just for a coffee,"

"it's not just a coffee, he did it exactly like your grandfather,"

He sighs and looks to the photo frame in the hall "now I understand why you left early grandpa,"

Before he would receive a hit he runs out calling forth to follow him

Forth laughs seeing grandmother glaring him he secretly wai and left the place while kit and ming are behaving like they did not hear anything

**

Forth joins beam with his coffee mug, "you are extremely notorious is what I heard,"

Beam grins to him as if he don't care

"grandma is planning to take cooking classes for you,"

He shrugs "why would I when I have a chef with me,"

Forth smile over the coffee mug beam stares to him while taking a walk along "how did you come here?"

Forth offers his coffee mug, to have a sip, beam take a sip and forth takes a sip again "its taste extremely good now,"

Beam soft slap on forth butt "don't skip topic.k.."

Forth pulled him into his arms holding the empty coffee mug to beam back he stares down to beam eyes which are looking at him in nervous "...don't provoke me,"