𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 : the panty dropper smile

𝐜 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫   𝐨 𝐧 𝐞

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆

"Eat shit, Hemmings!" I rolled my eyes, shoulders hunched over as I sat on the edge of our L-shaped sofa. My thumbs and forefingers were tapping wildly as my eyes scanned over the large television screen. "Eat literal shit." Ashton boomed loudly as he beat me at the video game we were currently playing.

"You chose Juniper, I always play as Juniper—" He snorted at my weak defense, granted it wasn't a very good excuse, but it was the only excuse I had. Ashton and I continued to shout at each other, the game getting more and more tense as it went on. Just when I thought I had the upper hand, he snuck up behind me and shot me right in the back of the fucking head.

Seconds of replay footage of my characters death played on the screen before the words "Winner: Ashton the Destroyer, Loser: Hemmo1996" displayed in flashing red. I sat back in a huff, my arms on my lap. "I hate you." I told Ashton calmly, but he didn't hear me over the victory shouting he was currently doing. I rolled my eyes again, not bothering to hit the button to start a new game when Calum came bounding down the stairs of our 4 bedroom home.

We all lived together off-campus, the college being a 10 minute drive away. To think neither of us knew each other 3 years ago was actually a crazy thought, but here we are in our second last year together, playing in the school's lacrosse team, attending frat parties and raising hell. Ashton, Calum and Michael were my brothers, teammates and roommates.

And right now, I fucking hated Ashton.

Calum saw the sour look on my face and looked at the TV, he laughed loudly as he opened the silver fridge in the kitchen. The downstairs of our house was open plan, the kitchen and lounge one giant room, a kitchen island with seating for 4 acting as a divide for the two rooms. There was a bathroom tucked underneath the stairs that lead to our bedrooms and two shared bathrooms. For 3 years now, this had been our home away from home, so to speak.