𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 : calm down, gossip girl

𝐜 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫   𝐭 𝐰 𝐨

𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝒈𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒑 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

"You really don't remember that happening?" Ashton was thoroughly enjoying himself, munching away on his sweet potato fries with a shit eating grin plastered onto his face. I rolled my eyes, twirling a salt shaker between my fingers. "Nope." I looked up at him as he threw a fry into the air and caught it in his mouth. He looked to us for praise, and of course, Calum high fived him. "Nice one, dude."

"Excuse me, if the two of you could save the bromance for later—I'd like the attention back on me please." I knew I was whining and being a brat, but I didn't care. How could I have forgotten about someone that hot? An hour after the unbelievably embarrassing Vivienne situation, I came to realise that if she actually told someone, if this got out and people began to talk; my reputation would take a serious fucking hit.

I knew I forgot girl's names all the time, that was pretty normal. Standard practice actually. You don't always remember the names of your hook-ups, but you do remember their faces, at least. That's just being a gentleman. If word got out that I was forgetting what girls looked like, who knows what that could do to my sex life. And I quite like my current sex life, thank you very much.

I pouted as they laughed at me, "It's not that big of a deal, Lu. You're over reacting." I slouched back in my seat, the cheap red and white upholstery making a noise with my movements. We were sitting at Bertha's Diner, one of the only restaurants on campus, the only one worth visiting in my opinion. It was Sunday evening and even though classes started again tomorrow, the place was quite busy.

Calum sank his teeth into his cheese burger, eyes closing as he moaned out loud. "Fuck, this is so good." He licked his finger as the burger sauce dripped down it, "Fuckin' love Bertha's burgers." I remained slouched over on my side of the booth. Ashton was still laughing at me, and he had been ever since we left the house. "Like I said," He started off, chewing with his mouth open, I visibly cringed, "Over reacting."