Death

You may or may not already know, this is a rewrite of Reincarnated as Fell Sans but different?! I personally hated the book, even though I tried to update it but I only managed a few chapters. So here I am, rewriting it.

Hope you enjoy the rewrite much better than the old crappy version, obvious hate here heh -LL

Alison always had hated her mother and father but she never dared to say it to anyone, keeping it to herself.

One day she had to go buy groceries since her mother and father were apparently too 'busy' with work. Her mother was in the model business and her father was an owner of a company, which company? She did not know, she didn't bother to ask anyways. Since her parents were busy most of the time, she had to take care of her little brother and her little sister.

Her siblings would agree that she was like a real mother, well compared to their actual mother she was.

When Alison had bought the groceries she was eager to go back to her siblings, you can't leave them alone for too long before they start all sorts of mischief. Little trouble makers aren't they?

Her little sister loved nighttime and the stars, even went to a field and watched the stars. Alison gave her a nickname, that nickname being Shining Star. Her brother loved watching the fire, their Uncle would take them out at nighttime and grabbed some sticks to light the tips of them on fire. He then would wave them around, watching the fire seem like it's spelling out things and dancing. Even made some words with it, and so Alison gave her brother the nickname Little Flame.

When she was crossing the road she noticed a truck speeding towards her, she managed to get out of the way in time.

Her heart was pounding, she nearly died for gods sake! If she died, then what would happen to her Shining Star and her Little Flame?!

Once she calmed down she continued to walk home, on her way she heard yelling and screaming from an nearby alley. She peeked over the corner into the alleyway, seeing a group of people holding weapons. There was a family of four, a mother, a father, a brother, and a sister.

The brother and sister reminded her so much of her little siblings..

The parent's were so panicked, it made her wonder why couldn't her parents at least try to make time for her and her siblings? Even when they had some extra time left they still didn't bother at all.

(abyssanderrorlover26 had helped with the next part when I got stuck)

As she snapped back into reality she saw the mother about to be stabbed, she started moving without thinking. As she stopped in front of the mother she felt something warm drip down her neck, she slowly moved her hand to her neck to feel what the substance was but her vision was weakening by the minute. From behind her she heard screaming, and in front of her with what she could still see was a male in black that seemed to be the leader, yelling at the family behind her while the people behind him were laughing and snickering at her action.

Finally she was starting to see black covering her eyes as she stumbled and fell to the ground. One of the feminine figures stepped forward and crouched down in front of her. "Oh my god, are you ok?. Pffft- I really don't care if you are or not. Let's get this over with shall we?" the feminine figure stands up and pulls out a little axe she had strapped to her side.

One of the other males places his foot on her head. She struggles for a moment with the little strength she had left but to no use, the feminine figure pulls the axe up over her head and swings with all her might. "Wow such a clean cut!" Was the last thing she heard along with the background sounds of screams.

She woke up in the same alleyway, questioning it before she saw her dead body.

Her head was sliced off.

She stared and stared, she couldn't believe it. What about her Shining Star and her Little Flame?! What will happen to them?!

What will mother and father do? Would they even care?

What happened to that family?

Too many questions, not much answers.

She watched her dead body for who knows how long before the alleyway turned into a black void like place, oh how lonely she felt. It was devoid of any life, she couldn't see her own body but she knows she is there.

She didn't know how long it has been since she had been brought in this void like place, in her time there she had been watching what has happened after her death through this.. portal? She didn't know what it was but went along with it, she watched her own funeral as her Shining Star and Little Flame sobbed at her death.

Her father had no emotion on his face, her mother had only shed one tear.

Her heart felt like it had been shattered into a million pieces at this.

After watching that, the place suddenly turned into a.. house? She was in front of this bed that has a kid skeleton?!

The.. skeleton was asleep, she felt something fall on her head and reached up to whatever fell on her head. It was paper, when she grabbed it and was about to read the note when she noticed her hands were made out of bones?!

She tried her best to ignore it and went to read the note.

...Apparently she was reincarnated as a skeleton from this alternate universe named Underfell. The note had the information of what Underfell is and what happens in it, including how the Papyrus is meaner than his Undertale version and that her name is now Sans but she can change it if she wanted to since none of the alternate universes knew of her Underfell copy yet. It also explained about her having magic and about the Multiverse. Basically telling her about the Star Sanses and the Bad Sanses, or the Bad Gays as the note said as a joke.

If she met the writer of this note she has to agree that the joke should be the Bad Sanses actual group name, perhaps she'll call them that when she meets them.

Her curiosity on what she really looked like if her hands were bones now was hard to avoid now, she looked for a bathroom to see herself in a mirror. Once she did she looked at herself, she was a skeleton.

This shocked her immensely.

Once she calmed down she noticed a scar on her, it was right where her head was cut off.. Perhaps it was a sign of how she died in her previous life except as just a scar.

She went back to the room she was at before.

She had to take care of this kid Papyrus. It felt like taking care of her siblings all over again, it pained her heart now soul remembering her siblings. She was going to make sure this Papyrus won't end up being rude to others unlike his fellow Underfell original and copies.

She'll miss her siblings and will always remember them but for now she'll just focus on raising this Papyrus.