Dinner

So I may or may not have fell asleep in the middle of writing this chapter. I'll probably go back to sleep after this.
Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter -LL

It had been a few hours since she had.. cried.

She was feeling better, well slightly better.

The only thing she had to comfort her other than her brother, Pap- Ebony was a picture book full of pictures with her and her siblings doing things together and a gift she got from them.

She always had the two items in her bag at all times before she had unfortunately died, the items seemed to have come with her through the reincarnation. The items were just so special to her, she couldn't leave the items by themselves as she would just worry on what if they accidentally got ruined by the troublemakers known as her siblings.

The gift by her siblings wasn't much but it didn't matter to her, she knew her siblings tried their best. It was a plushie, a Wolf plushie to be exact. Wolves were her favorite animal, it always made her smile happily seeing how much her siblings knew her and how they spent the money in their piggy banks just for her.

Which is why she had them with her at all times, which could be seen as a bit weird as why someone would carry those items with them everywhere they go instead of leaving it at their house.

But hey, she had her reasons.

Usually when she was close to crying or was already crying, she would hug the plush or look at the pictures in the picture book which made her smile and sometimes laugh at the photos in it.

Currently, she was looking at the photos in the book. Which was interrupted when she heard a knock on her door, she got up from the desk and hid the book before opening the door.

It apparently was Ebony that had knocked. "Sis, we have to go eat dinner now and apparently the originals are going to list some ground rules."

Ebony usually doesn't call her sis around the others, since she didn't want to be known as literally the only girl skeleton in the house. Plus everyone calls her by he/him pronouns since they would naturally think an Underfell copy would still have the Sans be a male. Don't want to cause some suspicion, as if there isn't enough suspicion judging from how different they act and look.

She knows there are some Genderbent AUs but none of those type of AUs are here at the moment, but damn hell would she be happy if a Genderbent AU Sans or Papyrus came here. At least one of the two, since the Genderbent versions would be girls.

Ah, but she would have to deal with being the only skeleton girl for now.

She went downstairs along with her brother, heading towards the dining room. Most of the skeletons were already there, having conversations with each other. Well some were, some skeletons mainly the Bad Ga- Sanses were trying to get Horror to stop trying to eat the table.

Blue, Chef, Edge, and others were in the kitchen cooking or baking some food, mostly Papyruses were in the kitchen along with a few Sanses. She decided to walk into the kitchen to bake some..

You guessed it, maybe not. She was going to make Cornbread muffins, her Little Flame liked to bake so he would usually try his best to help Ali- Sans with baking Cornbread or other desserts like brownies and cookies. She remembered how both of her siblings would drool at thinking of how delicious the desserts would taste likeand because of how the desserts smell filled the air.

'It brings back good memories', she thought as she went on to make the Cornbread.

Ebony watched her make the Cornbread for a few minutes before heading towards the table to sit on a chair, and to try to save a spot for her.

(Although I do know how the process goes, as I had made Cornbread with my father multiple times before I didn't want to go make it a bit boring by describing on how the process goes. So we're just going to skip that part.)

After the Cornbread was finished she set it down on the counter for it to cool down, she mentally questioned on if hot food burned their magical tongues that somehow magical skeletons have in this Multiverse like how it did to human tongues. She decided to have it cool down for a bit, not wanting to test that out at the moment.

Once it had cooled down a bit she put the Cornbread muffins on plates for everyone to take one.

She headed to the dining room, seeing everyone sitting at the table and the food some Sanses and Papyruses had made were on plates in the middle of the tables. It strangely reminded her of a movie named Harry Potter that her siblings would watch on the television, she watched a bit of it with her siblings.

She let out a sigh, setting down the muffins on the table before sitting in a chair next to her brother.

The Originals were to now set down some ground rules before we are to start eating.

First rule: No fighting in the house, you would have to do it outside.

Second rule: Don't destroy or damage any furniture, walls, ceiling, etcetera.

Third rule: Don't murder anyone.

That rule was mostly directed at the Bad Sanses. Although there wasn't many rules, they were understandable to go by.

She mentally questioned to herself on how the AU that originally wasn't a Trap AU, turned into one.

It wasn't Error, well if it was him then why would he also trap himself here along with us?

The Undertale AU wasn't originally a Trap AU, somehow someone managed to access the codes of it and had changed it to a Trap AU. Meanwhile the Undertale brother's machine was starting to malfunctioning.

Well, that was the simple explanation of it. But we couldn't figure out who would've done it, and surely whoever done it did it for a reason we don't know of.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when everyone began eating, it really did strangely remind her of the Harry Potter movie except with magical skeletons instead of humans, a bit of a weird thing to imagine.

She ate a few different foods, unlike the Horrortale brothers who ate a lot so far and are still going at it. She swore that when she blinked the two brothers were already finished with eating the food on the plate. It really was sad that the two brothers had a famine in their AU, and had to resort to eating the humans that fell down or even monster dust.

Once she finished eating she decided to head outside, apparently they were on the surface. She was to go into the woods not far from the house, although before she left she told her brother where she was going to be. Wouldn't want him frantically searching for where she is. Once she went outside and into the woods, she found a clearing. She decided to sit down and lean against a tree, not minding some rays of sunlight peaking through the leaves and onto her face.

She had eventually fallen asleep, by accident.

Yeah.. she definitely is going to wake up to her brother trying to wake her up in some hours.

She's quiet the heavy sleeper, not even pouring ice cold water could wake her up. So Ebony is going to have a ba-hard time waking her up.

And yes, yes bad time was replaced with hard time.

Word count: 1301

Credits to @KatieGage2002 for giving the idea for this chapter.