Dreams Part 2

-----------------------
🕆︎■︎♎︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎⧫︎♋︎■︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⬥︎♋︎❒︎■︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎📬︎

🕆︎■︎♎︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎⧫︎♋︎■︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⬥︎♋︎❒︎■︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎✏︎

🕆︎☠︎👎︎☜︎☼︎💧︎❄︎✌︎☠︎👎︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 🕈︎✌︎☼︎☠︎✋︎☠︎☝︎💧︎✏︎✏︎
-----------------------------------

I was back in the same black void as I was in before.

There was two figures within it not far from where I am.

I hesitate for a moment before walking up towards them.

I hear them talking with each other and messing around despite them being in a void.

"-remember when that happened? When we pranked big sis?!"

"Yep! But then mom came home from work and got mad at us for getting glitter on the carpet!" The smaller figure said and pouted.

What they were talking about seemed strangely familiar.

I tried to move closer to them to see their faces more clearly but their faces were distorted so much that I couldn't tell if there even was a face there before.

The two figures didn't seem to notice me and continued their conversation on pranks before switching to a more serious topic.

"Sadly she's dead."

"Did dad and mom even care? I didn't see them cry."

"No, they didn't care. Almost as if.." the figure that was speaking leaned closer to the other figure and whispered something to which I couldn't hear.

By now I'm started to remember why I find these two figures familiar.

They were my siblings from my previous life.

I hadn't heard their voices in so long.. no wonder why I couldn't recognize them at first. If only they could see me..

My thoughts were interrupted by the two figures now known as my other two younger siblings starting to fade away. I start to panic, I had only just seen them after so long and now they are already leaving!

No no no! I reach out for them but my fingers just phase through them.

My younger sister then looks at her arm, right where I touched her "I just felt something cold touch my arm! Was that you?"

"Wasn't me!"

"Liar!"

Something registered in my mind, they could feel me touch them! I looked back to them but they were already gone.

I clench my fist tightly for a moment before relaxing my hand. Now wasn't the time to be mad and frustrated.

I almost jumped when I heard a voice behind me.

"Don't trust them." The voice said. I turned around but saw nothing. 'Don't trust them?' My mind questioned.

"Don't trust who?" I asked the mysterious figure.

"Those you thought you knew best. I shall leave the rest up to your imagination."

'Those i thought I knew best? But..' I stopped my train of thought from going any further. This was probably one of my only chances to ask questions and get more information.

"Is there something going on? Is it all of those I know best that I shouldn't trust? If so, who do I trust then?" I ask the figure. I probably shouldn't ask multiple questions at a time but I may wake up from this odd dream soon.

"Indeed there is 'something going on' as you say it. And if it's all those you know best, well-.... must know-.. You must only trust-....." The figure's voice had started cutting off at parts, before I could say something the figure said something in another language which I couldn't understand.

"🕆︎■︎♎︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎⧫︎♋︎■︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⬥︎♋︎❒︎■︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎📬︎"

I was pretty sure it was Wingdings judging by the sound of it. Before I could get a sound out, I had shot awake.

I sit up on my bed, trying to wrap my mind around it all.

Once I finally managed to wrap my head around the situation I now discovered I'm in, I looked at the clock that's on the wall.

11:00 PM

'Did I really sleep for that long?' I questioned, even though I already knew the answer that I in fact did sleep for that long.

I was too awake to go back to sleep again, so I just laid back down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

I was just thinking about everything that has happened up until now.

I let out a sigh and turned on my side and looked at my desk that had my photo album I had with the photos taken of me and my siblings, excluding Papyrus.

I thought of the happy moments I had with my two younger siblings for a moment before quickly stopping the thoughts about them and turning around so that I was facing away from it.

I start thinking about more important matters.

'So If those I knew best shouldn't be trusted and that there is also something bad going on.. What am I to do then?'

'And since my third sibling is apart of the group of those I know best, am I still able to trust him? The figure had been cut off at the parts when answering that question of mine, so I don't really know if there is some I could still trust or that I couldn't trust any of them.'

So much questions but not very much answers..

---Author's Note---
Sorry if this chapter has some mistakes or doesn't make sense in some parts of the sentences, I typed this on a phone which I really hate how the keyboard is so small.

Also, I do have an ending planned out for this book, but I don't have any ideas on how to build up to that ending. What I mean by build up im just basically meaning what chapter ideas to write that end up leading to that ending.

So I may need some help with that- so that just means chapters for this book are probably not going to be as very often. Sorry for that! I just want to get this book to at least have a basic little plan out.