Dreams Part 1

-------------------
Happiness.
You now, are a mess.
Such.. distress.
Oh don't make such a fuss.
You must ☠︎□︎⧫︎ trust them.
For the sake of yourself..
🕆︎■︎♎︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎⧫︎♋︎■︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⬥︎♋︎❒︎■︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎
--------------------------

I had fallen asleep after what seemed like a while of crying.

It was.. odd.

No nightmares this time, nor had I had any dreams, or well it seemed like that at first. I had dreamt of nothing but a black void.

A.. black.. void..

I look around the black space.

After a moment or two I then heard shuffling noises, getting closer and closer.

I see two faces appear up close in front of me before I shot awake from the dream.

I let out a sigh as I looked around the bedroom. How strange a dream that was..

My mind was a bit slow with remembering yesterday's events. It was all a foggy blur in my mind.

I look at a mirror I had in the room just to see my now skeleton self, looking as I was yesterday and days before. Well, except I now had tear stains on my face.

Yesterday's events was getting a bit more clearer but still was foggy. Clear enough for me to get the basics of what had happened down.

I had let my emotions take control and almost stabbed my sibling.

Learning of this, I had wanted to bury myself under the blankets again and never come out of the room ever again. But I had to go and apologize. Else I'll just feel more regret than I already am now.

I was feeling anxious, and a lot of regret.

Well then, I suppose I'll go ahead and apologize.

Though I don't really know what I would say. 'Sorry I almost stabbed you, hope you forgive me.'

Yeah right.. Who would accept an apology that fast the next day of almost getting stabbed? I thought as I walked towards my sibling's bedroom and knocked on the door..

-------
Apparently, my sibling does.

Honestly that made me feel worse, how easily he accepted it. Like yeah totally wasn't almost about to stab you..

Perhaps it was just an act to cover up how he truly felt.

Perhaps.

I hadn't talked with Carrot about it yet, he was out of the house at the moment.

I still felt tired so I decided to take a nap, since it was only in the afternoon now.

Once I had walked back inside my room and locked the door behind me I immediately went under the covers and tried to sleep.

It only took a few minutes before I slipped into unconsciousness.

-----Author's note-----
Sorry I'm going to have to leave this chapter right here. I'm dividing this chapter into two parts because I wanted to at least get out a chapter for today for you all, and I'm going have to go sleep for school right after I publish this. So because of having to go to sleep early because of school, I wouldn't have enough time to write the whole other half of this chapter, again, sorry for having to do that!