Fine

Shoutout to Sherlyn2609 for figuring out what the upside down text says, although it probably doesn't make much sense on what I said in that part. But oh well, in one or two more chapters I'll reveal what the riddle's answers are.

Would like to also say that this chapter is a bit based off of what happened a few days ago. -LL

I wake up in a different forest than I fell asleep in, is this a dream?

I stand up and decided to go explore the forest, even though I might get lost. This forest is oddly silent, my footsteps being the only noise.

I heard a noise behind me, I look back but nothing is there. The forest them starts fading away into an alleyway, the same one that she died in. How she died kept replaying like a movie.

"Stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop!-"

The place fades back to the living room of her home, where her siblings were at the time of her death. Oh how she wanted to go over to them and hug them, to forget everything that happened that led to her death. But the memories of it all was stitched in her mind, forever to be remembered.

Even if she was able to go back, they wouldn't know who she was. She was a skeleton for god sakes!

They would think she was a monster! Well she was a monster in species, but that's not what she's talking about!

She wishes she could go back in time, to go back and change every little thing that happened that day. To still be around with her family, heck she'll even kill someone for answers on why she was reincarnated!

She would've been fine with being reincarnated and not having her memories from her previous life, but this..

THIS IS TOO MUCH!

I woke up to Ebony shaking me.

"Sis! Are you alright?! You're crying.."

I let out a shaky breath "I'm fine, just a nightmare." He looked at me with a concerned look on his face, for a second I saw my brother and sister but when I blinked they were replaced with Papyrus.

I'm just seeing things, I'm just seeing things. You'll be just fine.. fine.

"-sis, let's go back to the house now. It's already getting late." I just nod, standing up before following my brothe-Ebony back to the house.

Yeah.. I'm fine. Everything is going to be okay, i'm going to be just fine.