𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥: 𝟑 (+𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞)

"You stink."
"I don't stink," Panda complained while laying on the floor. "Why must you treat me like an animal?"
"Because you're a panda," Maki told him.
"I don't stink!!! I don't like getting wet. But unlike you guys, I don't sweat, so I don't stink."

"So that's what happened," Maki glared at Panda after explaining everything. "You guys try taking a whiff."

You all went up to panda and smelled him.

"He sort of smells like the sun," Megumi stated.
'Sunshine!!'
"How the hell does someone smell like sunshine?" You asked him. "Have you smelled the sun before?"
"You'd just know."

You stared at him for a second before sighing.
"..You people are weird, but you don't smell bad, Panda-senpai!!" You raised your hand to pay him. "Let's go get some (f/f), senpai!!"
"Coming, Y/n-Chan!" He held your hand and you both walked away from the others.

"Ugh.. lucky panda!! She likes an animal more than her own classmates!" Nobara sighed and ran behind you two. "Wait up!! I'm coming too!"
"Come on, Fushiguro. It's time for lunch anyways," Maki dragged him after you guys.

Y'all in Prologue, when the grandma said "My son and daughter!!", she didn't actually mean that. She likes to call her son's wife 'daughter' because she loves her very much. The reader's mom and dad aren't blood related at all, so no incest! Sorry for the confusion and thank you all for 100k+ views! ^ω^