The Library

Y/N's point of view:

I was sitting by myself fixing my suit scratches from my fight from Azula while Aang was sitting in cross legged in a prairie on the ground looking over a vast open savanna landscape, but the landscape is mostly barren save for small shoots of grass which bend in the my breeze and a range of mountains can be seen in the distance. The ground in front of Aang is littered with holes then the group besides myself were standing behind Aang and he was holding a thin wooden flute in both hands.

Sokka: What's out here?

Toph puts her hand on the ground.

Toph: A lot, actually. There's hundreds of little ...

Aang: Shh! I know you can see underground, but don't ruin the surprise. Just watch.

Aang blows a note on the flute and a groundhog-type creature pops out of a hole in the ground and mimics the note.

Aang: Yeah!

Then he plays another note and another groundhog mimics it.

Aang: I'm putting an orchestra together.

Then Sokka makes hand motions while looking on with annoyance.

Sokka: Orchestra, huh? Well, la-di-da.

Three groundhogs pop out of the ground and sing the descending notes then Aang plays four notes and Momo tries to catch the groundhogs that pop up. Aang plays another note as I run up to Aang and plugs the flute with my finger, causing nothing to play. As Aang's cheeks swell with air he then looks at me with a sad expression on his face.

Y/N: Quit it, The world is on your hands and your acting like a child, grow up we have bigger things to worry about.

Sokka: Agreed, We should be making plans.

Toph: We did make plans. We're all picking mini-vacations.

Sokka: There's no time for vacations.

Aang: I'm learning the elements as fast as I can. I practice hard every day with Toph and Katara. I've been training my arrow off!

Katara: Yeah, what's wrong with having a little fun in our down time?

Y/N: Then work harder, we don't have the time for your complaining.

Sokka: Look even if you do master all of the elements, then what? It's not like we have a map of the Fire Nation. Should we just head west until we reach the Fire Lord's house? Knock, knock. Hello, Fire Lord? Anybody home? I don't think so. We need some intelligence if we're going to win this war.

Then Aang plays a note on the flute and a groundhog pops up underneath Sokka and sings the note.

Katara: All right, we'll finish our vacations and then we'll look for Sokka's intelligence

And Aang was laughing about this then he asked Katara while opening a map and showing it to Katara.

Aang: Your turn, Katara. Where would you like to go on your mini-vacation?

Katara: How about the Misty Palms Oasis? That sounds refreshing.

Aang: Oh, yeah, I've been there. It's a pristine natural ice spring. And I usually don't use the word pristine. It's one of nature's wonders.

Y/N: Sure it is.

Toph: Tell me about it Longshot.

Y/N: Didn't ask your opinion your royal Beifongness.

Toph: My opinion is always valid in this new friendship of ours.

Y/N: I'm not gonna enjoy this one bit.