Lake Laogai and The Earth King

Sokka's point of view:

I was in our house in Ba Sing Sei drawing a picture of Appa for the missing posters until Aang and Katara showed up.

Katara: We found a printer to make our posters!

Then she shows me the poster.

Sokka: Hey, I thought designing the lost Appa poster was my job. I've been working all day on my Appa!

Then i show them my drawing.

Aang: Sokka, the arrow is on Appa's head.

Sokka: This is his head.

Then Katara takes the drawing from me.

Katara: Why are feet coming out of it?

Then i snatched the drawing from her.

Sokka: Those are his horns. I haven't seen him in a while, okay?

Toph: It looks just like him to me!

Sokka: Thank you, I worked really- Why do you feel the need to do that?

Katara: Let's just stick with the professional version.

Then I angrily rip up my drawing.

Aang: Come on, let's get busy!

Then he holds up some pamphlets and goes out with Momo to hand out some posters of Appa.

Iroh's point of view:

I was in the tea shop, serving tea to two customers, who enjoyed it and they approach me.

???: So, you're the genius behind this incredible brew. The whole city is buzzing about you! I hope Pao pays you well.

Iroh: Good tea is its own reward.

???: But it doesn't have to be the only reward. How would you like to have your own tea shop?

Iroh: My own tea shop? This is a dream come true!

Pao: What's going on here? Are you trying to poach my tea-maker?

???: Sorry Pao, but that's business for you, am I right?

Pao: Mushi, if you stay, I'll make you assistant manager. Wait, senior assistant manager!

???: I'll provide you with a new apartment in the Upper Ring. The tea shop is yours to do whatever you want, complete creative freedom.

Iroh: I even get to name the shop?

???: Of course!

Pao: Uh, senior executive assistant manager?

Then i hand him the pot of tea and bow to the customer, agreeing to the terms then Zuko walks by, as Pao walks away.

Iroh: Did you hear, nephew? This man wants to give us our own tea shop in the Upper Ring of the city!

???: That's right, young man, your life is about to change for the better!

Zuko: I'll try to contain my joy.

Then he walks outside and slams the door shut.

Y/N's point of view:

I was in my bed grabbing my head with both of my hands and only hearing the voices in my head.

???: This is your fault.

???: Why didn't you save us.

???: You are a monster.

???: Why don't you just die.

???: You don't deserve to live.

???: Why are you still here.