Bye team Avatar

Y/N's point of view:

Right now we were inside the train where Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Momo and i are awaiting for our arrival at Ba Sing Se. Katara looks out from the window and notices the Inner Wall of the Earth Kingdom capital drawing closer.

Katara: Look, the Inner Wall! I can't believe we finally made it to Ba Sing Se in one piece.

Sokka: Hey, don't jinx it! We can still be attacked by some giant exploding Fire Nation spoon. Or find out the city's been submerged in an ocean full of killer shrimp!

Toph: You been hitting the cactus juice again?

Sokka: I'm just sayin', weird stuff happens to us.

A man, sucking a corn plant in his mouth, takes a seat between Toph and Sokka, startling them then i turn to see Aang and Katara looking out the windows.

Katara: Don't worry Aang, we'll find Appa.

Aang: It's such a big city.

Sokka: He's a giant bison! Where could someone possibly hide him?

Then after some time the monorail entered the Inner Wall and Sokka, Katara, and Aang were viewing the giant city through the windows.

Sokka: Oh.

Then our train enters the monorail station, stopping there and all of us disembark.

Toph: Back in the city. Great.

Sokka: What's the problem? It's amazing!

Toph: It's just a bunch of walls and rules. You wait, you'll get sick of it in a couple of days.

Then i see Aang looking at the bison whistle in his palm, and he blows it.

Aang: I'm comin' for ya, buddy.

Katara then walks over to the downtrodden Aang, and places her hand on his shoulder.

Aang: He's here; I can feel it.

Then on the other side of the track there is a woman with long dark hair that billows in the wind. She approaches us with a strange smile on her face.

???: Hello, my name is Joo Dee! I have been given the great honor of showing the Avatar around Ba Sing Se. And you must be Sokka, Katara, Toph and the Emotionless Water Tribe Warrior! Welcome to our wonderful city. Shall we get started?

Sokka: Yes. We have information about the Fire Nation army that we need to deliver to the Earth King, immediately.

Joo Dee: Great! Let's begin our tour. And then I'll show you to your new home here. I think you'll like it!

Sokka: Ugh! Maybe you missed what I said. We need to talk to the king about the War, it's important.

Joo Dee: You're in Ba Sing Se now. Everyone is safe here.

Y/N: So we made it to Ba Sing Se, well this is where my journey ends with your team avatar.

Katara: Wait, your not seriously thinking of leaving.

Y/N: That was the agreement with the avatar if you remember.

Aang: No, i didn't mean too I'm sorry.

Y/N: Sorry doesn't cut it, if you were in my place back them, then maybe you would have understand the pain i bear. Joo Dee, is there some kind of apartment or hotel in Ba Sing Se?

Joo Dee: Of course we have them, Ba Sing Se provides anything to make your journey safe.

Y/N: Great, i work better on my own anyways.