The Serpents Pass Part 1

Katara's point of view:

The team is situated at the waterfall pond. Sokka is surveying a map. Toph is sitting with her feet in the water, moving it back and forth. Aang is swimming and Y/N was practicing his Sai's with a nearby tree still in his costume, i wonder when will he take it off and wear something normal, while I was at the top of the lake near the waterfall. Aang goes underwater for a moment and bends an ice cube around himself for amusement.

Katara: Waterbending bomb! Yeah!

And the splash sends Aang out of the water, breaks his ice prison, and soak Sokka, Toph, and the maps which he tried to protect.

Sokka: Sure, five thousand year-old maps from the spirit library. Just splash some water on 'em.

Katara: Sorry.

Then i Wring my hair dry and bend the water off the map.

Aang: So, did you figure out what route we're going to take?

Sokka: Okay, we just got out of the desert, so we must be around here. And we need to go to Ba Sing Se, which is here. It looks like the only passage connecting the south to the north is this sliver of land called the Serpent's Pass.

Toph: You sure that's the best way to go?

Sokka: It's the only way. I mean, it's not like we have Appa to fly us there.

Katara: Shush up about Appa. Can't you at least try to be sensitive?

Aang: Katara, it's okay. I know I was upset about losing Appa before, but I just want to focus on getting to Ba Sing Se and telling the Earth King about the solar eclipse.

Katara: Oh ... well, okay. I'm glad you're doing better.

Then Y/N was approaching Aang and said to him.

Y/N: Sure you are Aang, Once the pain is inside it never fully goes away.

Then he left and i saw that Aang wanted to say something but he couldn't find the words to counter Y/N's

Sokka: Well. Then to Ba Sing Se we go. No more distractions.

Suddenly, three refugees arrive.

???: Hello there, fellow refugees!

Aang: So, you guys are headed to Ba Sing Se, too?

???: Sure are. We're trying to get there before my wife Ying has her baby.

Katara: Great! We can travel through the Serpent's Pass together.

Then i see the look of the three refugees and they look to be in shock.

Ying: The Serpent's Pass? Only the truly desperate take that deadly route!

Toph & Y/N: Deadly route.

Then i see Toph punch Sokka's arm and Y/N smacks his head.

Toph & Y/N: Great pick, Sokka!, Stop copying my lines.

Sokka: Stop your oogi romance.

Toph & Y/N: We are not doing any romances and would you stop copying my lines.

Sokka: But you have to admit, we are desperate.

???: You should come with us to Full Moon Bay. Ferries take refugees across the lake. It's the fastest way to Ba Sing Se.

Ying: And it's hidden, so the Fire Nation can't find it.

Katara: Hmm ... peaceful ferry ride or deadly pass?