The Desert

Y/N's point of view:

Team Avatar and I were walking in the long ocean of sand looking for Appa until Aang turned around to face Toph angrily and said to her.

Aang: How could you let them take Appa?!‌ Why didn't you stop them‌?!

Toph: I couldn't! The library was sinking! You guys were still inside and-

Then he walked over her and continued his tantrum.

Aang: You could've come to get us. I could've saved him!

Toph: I can hardly feel any vibrations out here. The sand benders snuck up on me and there wasn't time for –

Aang: You just didn't care! You never liked Appa! You wanted him gone!

Then i went to touch his shoulder in order to cool his anger off.

Y/N: Aang, i know your pissed off, but it isn't her fault she did all she could, but now is not the time to grieve, we have more important matters to take care of and we can find Appa along the way.

Aang: THAT'S ALL YOU CARE ABOUT Y/N, ITS ALWAYS THE MISSION THE MISSION DON'T YOU EVERY THINK ABOUT PEOPLE FEELINGS, You only ever cared about yourself.

Katara: Aang, stop it. You know Toph did all she could. She saved our lives and Y/N was only trying to help.

Sokka: Who's going to save our lives now? We'll never make it out of here.

Aang: That's all any of you guys care about, yourselves! You don't care whether Appa is okay or not!

Katara: We're all concerned, but we can't afford to be fighting now.

Aang: I'm going after Appa.

Then i regained my composure and punched him in the stomach making him fall to the ground in pain.

Katara: Y/NNN.

Then i removed my mask and hood and grabbed his outfit with both of my hands and told him this with my face revealed.

Y/N: Listen here you insufferable brat, i spent 5 years of my life training on all the martial arts i can learn and the next two fighting against the fire nation. Do you know what i saw out there, People losing their lives, their families, their homes, because you were a coward, so i became an anti avatar of sorts to those people i don't give them hope, but a chance the fight back.

Then i knee kicked Aang's face then after that i felt someone throw something behind me then i saw that it was Sokka's boomerang.

Sokka: That's enough Y/N.

Y/N: Tell that to yourself, the only thing you do is eat and make jokes.

Then i continued to beat up Aang until Katara water bended at me and it pushed me away from Aang.

Katara: Back off Y/N, imagine if you lost your best friend.

Y/N: Never had one.

Then i looked at Aang and said.

Y/N: You piece of garbage after everything i did for you this is how you thank me.

Katara: He isn't Y/N, he's just angry about the loss of Appa.

Y/N: We all are Katara, but you know what, after we reach Bei Sing Se, consider me out of this group.

Aang: Fine by me, I'm going after Appa.

Then i saw him fly away him while Katara went to his location and said.

Katara: Aang, wait!

The group starts walking in the same direction as Aang took off to, with Katara leading the way, followed by Sokka. Toph closes the ranks while i took my mask and put it on and followed them.