Oblivious Jisoo - "Chae did you eat today?"

They have been so busy lately and practicing non stop for their next comeback. Jisoo couldn't help but notice how skinny Chaeyoung looks these past few weeks. She keeps on close tabs on the younger girl always asking if she was eating or not.

They are taking a break now after dancing for few hours. It was good to take in a breather once in a while.

Jisoo takes a water bottle standing beside Chaeyoung then remember to ask her something.

"Chae did you eat today?"

"Yeah unnie just now before we practice. Why?"

"Nothing Chae just worried you skip eating with how busy we are now. Do you want to eat now? Are you hungry?"

Chaeyoung turn to look at Jisoo and give the biggest smile. She then hug Jisoo tight almost suffocating the older girl. She has always love it when Jisoo give some sort of attention to her. She craves for it.

"Jisoonieeee...."

"Ekk....I'm suffocating...Chae..Jendeuk help!"

Jisoo's face was smothered to Rosie's chest and the height different didn't help Jisoo's case.

Jennie just laugh at the view. "Well its not my fault you have a tall cuddle bug as your girlfriend."

"What! We are not a couple." Jisoo mumbles from her position. Chaeyoung didn't even flinch when Jennie call her Jisoo's girlfriend and just continue to wraps Jisoo tighter in her arms.