Posessive Chaeng *Smut

Jisoo was preparing her dress for the first episode premiere of Snowdrop. It will just be their small cast since they need to abide with covid 19 guidelines but each cast could brings their plus one.

Whom else will Jisoo be taking. Its non other than her girlfriend Park Chaeyoung of course. Chaeng is showering right now and they have agreed to match out their outfit together. She will be wearing a set of white suit. The one she wore during the Elle photoshoot and Jisoo has always thought the younger girl look hot as hell in suits. Jisoo will wear a short black dress with an off shoulder. She will put up her hair in a bun.

The sound of water in the shower stops and Jisoo heard footstep coming out of the bathroom. Jisoo was already in her dress. She was facing the mirror while putting on make ups when Chaeyoung comes behind her, wrapping one arms around her torso.

"Looking good baby."

The blonde girl drop small kisses on Jisoo's exposed shoulder and suck on one area a bit too hard.

"Eek...Park Chaeyoung!"

"Waee. You love it unnie."

Jisoo laugh and slap the wandering hands. She told Chaeyoung to complete her outfits or they will be late for the premiere.

Chae finished wearing her suits and she calls the older girl for a selfie saying its for the blinks. They were standing really close with each other almost merging into one. They snap few pictures and before those naughty hands could continue to wander further, Jisoo's phone rings signalling that their car has arrived.

Jisoo looks at the blonde girl and laugh. She looks annoyed at the interuption.

"Later Chae. All of this will be yours later okay."

"You better don't take it all back unnie."

x x x x x x x x x x x. xx x

As soon as both of them get out of the car, camera flashes didn't stop flashing right in front of them. Chaeyoung bring her left arm for Jisoo to hold on to. Such a gentlewoman that girl.

They greet Jisoo's co-star and it had always been good to interact with other people in the industry. Chaeyoung thought.

They were seated at a round table and we sit with the main cast.

Hae In came alone to the premiere and he sits too close to Jisoo for Chaeng's liking. The younger girl has been watching the snake if he is plotting on any unpleasant moves.

The first episode airs and they watch it intently.

Chaeyoung haven't drop her gaze from Jisoo since the beginning. She was basicly ignoring the drama shown on the big screen. The older girl is beyond stunning.

But what she had noticed is that someone else is eyeing her girl intensely. She sends a leering gaze to Hae In as if saying to drop it but the guy just decided to ignore her. Hae In then bring his hand to Jisoo's left shoulder and bring his head closer to whisper something. Both of them laugh at some inside jokes.

Saying Park Chaeyoung was jealous would be an understatement. She was vibrating in her seat and almost fuming.

Jisoo suddenly turn towards her and grab one of her hand fiddling with the blonde fingers. That instantly calms her down. Only for a bit.