Glasses

Chaeyoung knows how Jisoo looks in glasses. She had seen it so many times but there is three seperate occasion that she couldn't control herself. She never understood how that girl could look cute and sexy at the same time.

She is a simp for an older woman basicly. The blinks noticed it by the way. She doesn't even know how they knew. She also really really love someone in glasses. They always look sexy to her especially if it was the right person. Especially if it was one particular brunette.

So Jisoo being and older woman plus she wear glasses on occassion almost causes mental breakdown to Park Chaeyoung. The younger girl malfunction for a bit everytime she saw Jisoo.

How it happend you ask. It occurs 3 times and the third time she just couldn't control herself anymore.

The first time

They were on a scheduled flight to New York. They would have a mini concert there and Chaeyoung sits beside Jisoo today on the flight. She was about to go to sleep when Jisoo ask.

"Chae. Can I turn on the light? I wanted to read this book before I sleep."

Chaeyoung turns to look at Jisoo before replying. She was stunned at the view.

There Jisoo sit innocently with a round glasses perch on her nose and a book in her hand.

Why is it suddenly so hot in here. Did the aircond broke.

"Chae...Chae?"

"Ahh yeahh...No worries unnie you can be sexy all you want."

"What?"

"I meant you can turn on the light. The sexy light haha. Okay I'm going to sleep."

That's the end of it. Chaeyoung was beet red from the airport to their hotel and she just keep on saying that the aircond broke down on her side of the seat.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

The second time was when they decided to hangout at Jisoo's house. They wanted to have a sleepover tonight. After long busy schedule, finally, they could have some free time together.

As ususal, the three of them enter Jisoo's house like they owns it. Jennie and Lisa set up the foods on the coffee table in front of the tv and look up what movies to watch.

Chaeyoung was mixing some drinks. Might as well get a bit drunk tonight right. Chae brought the drinks to the living room and sit comfortably on the sofa.

Jisoo greets them from behind and she sit right beside Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung haven't taken her eyes away from Jisoo. The older girl was wearing a pyjama top with a sleeping short and that damn glasses perched on her nose.

Jennie was the one who broke Chaeng's stare.

"Your gay is showing Rosie."

"Wh...whattt!"

"Omooo"

Lisa exclaimed from her position.

Jisoo just turn to Chaeyoung and give a knowing smirk while pushing her glasses further up her nose.

Wait did Jisoo notice? It couldn't be right. That seems impossible. Chaeyoung thought.

She just decided to ignore the situation and calms her heart down while watching the movie.

Jisoo snuggling close to her side didn't help with anything.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x

The third time basicly happend the same night.

Jennie and Lisa has gone home to Lisa's apartment leaving the blonde and Jisoo alone.

Chaeyoung was helping cleaning up all of the mess before she leave.

She was packing her stuff but then Jisoo calls her from the bedroom.

"Chaengg...Come here a bit."

Chaeyoung quickly goes to the bedroom and saw that Jisoo was stuck in her pyjamas. The shirt's button got caught up with her glasses causing a mess.

"Help me Chae..."

"Wait unnie."

She remove the glasses and hold them before untangling the shirt free. It got stuck to Jisoo's hair. What a mess.

"Unnie I think I need to take the top off and put it on again. It's a bit tangled up here."

So she did. She slowly push the shirt up. Remove any hair tangled away from the buttons and remove the shirt leaving Jisoo in her bra. Her black lace bra.

It's not her fault that her eyes go directly to the chest. It was a lovely chest.

Chaeyoung didn't notice warm fingers grab back the glasses from her hand and wore it again.

"Chae..."

"Chaengie.."

"Mmhmm"

"Look at me."

She looks up and Jisoo is in that damn glasses again. A half naked Jisoo in glasses is sexier than anything she has ever saw.

"I'm so....Sorry unnie...I didn't meant to stare. It was just there. There are beautiful. I meant you are beautiful."

Her rambling was cut short by soft lips on her own.

"Mmmhmmm"

They kissed each other long and hard like long lost lover finally meeting each other.

They broke away to finally take a long staggering breath.

"Oh god. Unnie...We need to stop if not I don't know what I would do."

"Who says I wanted to stop Chae."

"Oh..."

"I know you like it when I wore this glasses..."

"OH!"

Jisoo grab Chaeyoung's wrist then push her down on the bed before straddling the younger girl.

Chaeyoung really really love older women in glasses especially if its Kim Jisoo.