Pouting Jisoo is too cute to handle

Jisoo decided to put on an IG live and since Chaeng was here why not keep her promise on the live and do it with her.

"Hiii....Anyeongg... So looking at the view if it becomes 13k I will invite a guest. A very special guest."

Jisoo did'nt need to wait long only few minutes in the the view has reached 20K. Well, blinks are some tedious creatures.

"Oh so fast. Okay lets meet our guest Ms Park Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung roll her chair towards Jisoo to be in line with the camera.

"Hii yeroubun..."

The lives goes on and they talk from nothing to everything. Jisoo has always feels a lot better when Chaeng is with her doing the live or just doing anything really. Maybe that is the love talking but she could'nt help it.

They have a good laugh when Jisoo remembered one Blinks tiktokers and their take on bet you wanna. It was hillarious. Chaeyoung was the one who showed them to her. Jisoo never understand how that platform even works. She will just stick tu Instagram and Vlive for now.

Then Rosé remember a video she saw. It was a long time ago but she remembers it clearly because the baby was so cute.

"Kamcono"

Chaeyoung said suddenly. Jisoo look at her weirdly. Her forehead crinkle at the foreign word.

"What is that? Is it baby shark again?"

"Aniyo Unnie."

Jisoo was so weirded out by that word and she was getting frustrated there is something that the younger girl knows and never mentioned to her.

"What is Kamcono? Everyone please tell me. What is it!"

Chaeyoung gave a small chuckle. Jisoo is so cute looking so confuse like this so she decided to tease the older girl further.

"Everyone know right kamcono." Chaeyoung continue to laugh lightly.

"What is itt!"

Chaeyoung give a shh signal with her hand like she wanted to keep it a secret.

"Tell me Chaeng ahhh!"

Jisoo was already pouting and whinning at the end. She just want to know and beyond frustrated by now.

Rosie notice that Jisoo was pouting and turned her head to look at Jisoo. Her eyes could'nt stop but look at those pouty lips. If only they were an inch closer they could have kissed.

Jisoo know Chaeng has turned towards her and could'nt help but gaze on the other girl's lips also. God she really wanted to just kiss the girl. If only they were not on live. Is it so bad to be kissing in front of the camera.

"F YG....F the haters." Chaeyoung thought internally.

But she did'nt. Chaeyoung stop herself at the last minutes and just rambles on. Jisoo noticing the tension between them decided to end the IG live.

"Bye guys see you soon"

"Nyeongannnn!"

Both of them wave goodbye and click end broadcast.

"Jagi?"

Chaeyoung calls out Jisoo from her seat.

"Mmmhm' What Chae?"

Jisoo smirks at her.

"Ahh. Just come here already."

Chaeyoung grabs Jisoo's wrist gently and one hand cupping her cheeks bringing their face closer together. Then Chaeyoung just kiss Jisoo relentlessly like she wanted too since the beginning of the live.

The kiss almost got more heated when Jisoo sit on Chaeyoung's laps and push her mouth closer, tongue battling together when they found the right angle.

Chaeyoung grabs Jisoo's waist, digging her fingers deeper in the exposed skin. She moans loudly when Jisoo decided at that moment to grind on top of her for some sort of relief.

Then the door to the studio opens widely.

Jennie and Lisa sauntering inside with Teddy oppa behind them.

It was silent.

Quickly Jisoo try to remove herself from her inappropriate position on Chaeng's laps but the younger girl just hug her closer giving a small smirk at the people barging in them.

"Don't you guys know how to knock?"

"Well, we would'nt need to if you guys are not acting like a horny teenagers all the time."

Jennie said sitting on the chair besid the couple.

"Unnie, we were once like that. Don't judge them. Haha."

"Thank you Limario. Here give me five."

Jisoo tried high fiving the other girl from her position.

Teddy oppa just laugh at their antics. As long as they are happy, he thought.

The wanted to start the recording session again when Jisoo remember she is still sitting on Chae's laps.

"Chae, how long am I gonna sit on you?"

"Well Jagiya. Forever if you don't mind"

Jisoo just blushed harder at that remark. Chaengie really has a way with words.

Both of them could hear gagging noise from Jennie and remarks like "They are too sweet for me give me my bitter coffee to cleanse my soul."