how he'd confess

Honestly, I think Eijiro would recite in the mirror a million times to make sure its as manly as possible.

Like, yeah, he's manly anyway, but hes also very shy, and insecure deep down so be gentle Y/N ;+;

Eiji would probably say it like this

Wait no I meant this is how it would go:

---

"Hey Y/N-chan...?"

"Mm?"

"Can I speak with you in private about something kind of burdensome... I mean, of importance... I mean, well just, can we go somewhere not public..?!"

You'd nod and take him to your dorm (😏).

"So like, how do I... Damn, alright, this isn't easy," he'd chuckle softly, "well there is a small thing..."

"Come on Kiri, you can spit it out, I won't judge."

"But you will, maybe! I'm... I... I like you Y/N."

"Aw, well I'm glad-"

"As more than a friend, Y/N! Come on, I'm redder than my hair right now...!"

You'd of course, look at him better to see that he was indeed.

"Oh, oh wait damn, you don't like me back, huh..." He'd chuckle. "I knew it, I knew it was stupid. And I'll leave you be, Y/N-chan-"

"Hey hey, wait up red hair! Who said that?"

"Your reaction..."

"I didn't even say anything!" You'd giggle. "Of course I like you back, Eiji, who wouldn't?"

"Wait really?!"

"Duh, genius!"

"Whoa wait is this happening...?!"

"Mhm!"

"Holy... well uh... wanna get ice cream this weekend maybe...?"

You'd chuckle and nod, and he'd be ecstatic.

"Great! That's lovely, yeah! You have my number, I'll text you later!"

You'd smile and nod as he left in a hurry.

---

See see he's just precious

He would TAKE YOU TO GET ICE CREAM!!
we got all these dates taking you to movies and to the gym, shawty lowkey he'd get ice cream with you

I'm not kidding
Its so wholesome and so him
He'd just wanna see you smile when you have your fave ice cream

tell me I'm wrong

actually don't this is really bias