catches u not eating >:C

Okay y'all best be eating right tho

lmao who am I to talk I legit eat the MINIMUM of half a meal a day 👌

but dw smol stomach

anyway here you go

⬇⬇⬇⬇

It was the end of the school day and you and Kirishima were walking down the hall back to your dorms.

"Hey, where were you at lunch today? And yesterday. And the day before!"

"Uh, I just decided to eat outdoors, sorry..."

"In the rain?"

You looked down. "Mm, it was calming..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah!"

"Are you lying to me, because you're not looking at me..."

You looked up at him. "Kiri, I'm not lying."

"That's what a liar would say-"

"That's what an accused liar would say!"

"So you're lying?!"

"Ye- No!"

"What was that...? Y/N... Please don't lie to me." He frowned, sad baby shark ;+;

You sighed. "It was a yes..."

"Y/N! Oh, honey, pebble, why haven't you eaten?!"

"I... I don't feel like it..."

"You need food, hear me? Need it so you can be strong. I don't want to see you hurt..."

"I'm sorry...!"

"When was the last time you ate?"

You looked down, mumbling, "27 hours ago..."

"What? Repeat that, please?"

"27 fucking hours ago, Eijiro!" You snapped. "I don't feel comfy with eating in front of people or with people because I feel undeserving, alright? I don't deserve food and I don't fucking want it either! I'm done with my body right now, just let me starve damn it!"

Eijirou fell silent, before stopping you both and hugging you tightly. "Never, ever, say you don't deserve something. You deserve the world."

He grabbed your hand gently and took you to the dorm kitchen, making you sit at the table.

"Wha-"

"I'm making you instant ramen."

"Kirishima, no..."

"Y/N you can't just not eat, hun! It's... It's not good, you work so, so hard and you deserve and need the nutrients!"

You bit your lip and rested your head on the table, frowning.

(Small time skip)

Kiri served you a bowl with ramen, salmon, and some egg. "Come on, baby shark. Eat up."

You pouted and pushed it away, not wanting to indulge on anything.

"Y/N, I'll feed you!"

"Psh, sure, whatever,"

"Alright then, if that's how it'll be..." He picked up some ramen with the chopsticks and blew on it gently. "Open wide!"

"K-Kirishima!" You blushed. "I'm not a three year old!"

"Then stop acting like one and be a big (gender, yw <33) and eat your food!"

You huffed, giving up. Taking the chopsticks, you shoved the bite in your mouth, chewing. Then, with you mouth full, you said, "Happy?"

"Hmm... Nah, there's still food in that bowl."

"Oh my god! You're helpless!"

"Says you!!!"

"Ugh, really? We really gonna argue over this?!"

"Yes, you need to eat, pebble!!"

You glared at him, pushing the bowl away, and he pushed it back. This repeated a couple times before you said, "Fine!" And started eating.

"See? Wasn't that hard!" He smiled, getting up to clean the dishes.

As he was cleaning, he had to look over a few times to make sure you didn't throw it out.

After you were done, you brought the dish to the sink and washed it. Your manly man came up from behind you and hugged you.

"What's up, clingy?" You teased, turning your head and kissing his nose (I've tried this, it works SOMETIMES). 

"I'm proud of you for eating..." He mumbled, hiding his face into the crook of your neck (or on your head if u short).

"Psh... Thank you for making me food."

"Yeah... Are you done cleaning I wanna cuddle!" He lifted his head off of you.

"Really, Kiri?" You turned off the water, put the dish on the drying rack, drying your hands with a towel. You faced him as he smiled at you with his teeth.

"Yeah! Come on, let me give you some love. You've been going through rough times, and I wanna battle them away with my cuddles!"

"Ugh, fine, you cheesy, corny boulder..."

---

googles how to end a one shot
hmm

anyway enjoy ig 😩✌