storm

Okay author-chan/bi t c h has an immense fear of storms ;+;

And I feel like Kiri would be okay with rain, and storms, finding them calming.

So

I hope y'all terrified of storms like this queen, who nearly got hit by lightning three damn times :D

here's comfort, fellow simps...

ha you think its started

I've always wanted to do this, like, make y'all wait... I'm so mean

okay fine I'll serve u fluff...

now?

hmm how about later

OKAY OKAY I SWEAR IM DONE HERE LMAO ⬇⬇⬇

Thunder rumbled, shaking the ground slightly. You jolted, from your fifth attempt to sleep. A flash of lightning lit up your room for a second, causing you to squeak slightly. You looked at the clock.

2:34 am.

You sighed loudly, picking up your blanket and walking across the hall to Kirishimas room.

You didn't even knock, just entering, knowing he was asleep. He didn't even stir awake or anything, and you shut the door.

Wow, did he sleep like a rock.

You got into his bed and snuggled close, covering yourself in your blanket.

You were nearly asleep before you hear, "The fuck?" and feel the bed move. You hummed in dissatisfaction, opening your eyes to see Kirishima facing you.

"Y/N? W-... Why are you here? Its 3 am..."

"I couldn't sleep... 'cause of the storm. So I came here. You're a heavy sleeper..."

"Did you knock?"

You didn't respond.

"Wow..."

"I didn't wanna wake you...!"

"Well, I am now, pebble. What scares you about the storms?"

"The..  Everything part?"

He chuckled softly. "Cuddles?"

You bit your lip and nodded, and he pulled you close in his manly arms. You smiled, and cuddled him back.

Thunder boomed, making you jump. Eijirou just chuckled as you gently poked his side. "Don't make fun of me!"

"Alright, alright! Get some rest, though, I'm tired..."

"Same. Goodnight, boulder..."

"Goodnight, pebble..."

---

there

idk brain fried and not creative b y e