Chapter 5: Christian

Seated now and trying my best to hide my painful bulge behind my desk, I looked at her with my bent hand under my chin.
"We're not talking about business today, I will come with you to settle you in your place," I said in a firm voice. I am not in the mood to work now that my body is hot and bothered.
I have to place her somewhere near me, not in the hotel as was the original plan for Coleman's representative. My thoughts are planning ahead of me.
It didn't even cross my mind that she is going to be this hot. Damn her name! That put me off guard. I thought that he was a man, not this hot and face-stopping bombshell standing before me. She made me think of many dirty and lustful thoughts. I groaned as I thought of the many dirty things. I wanted to do to her. Bent over my desk and in all the other surfaces and walls within my office.
"I'll take you to the apartment complex used by the company." I hid a mysterious smile behind my hand at how fast my mind works.
"Oh, you don't have to do that, Mr. Ross. I need a place to sleep for a couple of days. I'd be looking for a new place once I got to move around the city." She said, shrugging her elegant shoulders.
"I don't want to impose on you. I don't want to live off you either. Give me a couple of days and you won't see much of me." She said in reassurance.
"That will not do. Your accommodation is part of the contract that we have signed. I don't want you to accuse me of breaching the contract." I applaud myself when my voice comes out cold and hard.
She shrugged her shoulders, uncaring whether she slept in the hotel or anywhere else so long as it's far from him. I could almost hear her saying that.
I almost laughed out loud, anticipating her reaction to the situation that I will be handing her.
"Come, let's have an early lunch," I said standing up and walking towards her.
"No, I won't come with you. I'm not yet hungry." Her stubborn chin jutted out, her lips pouting and I stared at her without blinking.
I licked my lips, wanting to kiss her obstinacy away.
She lowered herself at the edge of the sectional sofa, her back straight and stiff. All armor in its proper place.
She was a challenge and I love challenges. I laughed as my mind brought me back when I thought that Dylan is a man and how I plan on how this Dylan Coleman will be in for a surprise. I chuckled at myself at how it backfired on my face big-time. To say that I am surprised would be the understatement of the year. I was dumbstruck, I couldn't form a single word when I saw her. She took not only my breath away but my words as well.
I stood up from my desk and stood before her. Thankful that my hard-on has somehow subsided. I sat close beside her on the sofa, our body touching, her thighs next to mine. Thinking that one kiss might flush her out of my system. I put my hands on the armrest and whispered to her, my lips touching her ear. "I am famished right now, but if you want to be my lunch, I'd eat you instead," I smirked as her eyes widened and her nose flared, I gaped in fascination.
She blushed to the roots of her hair. I caressed her pink cheeks, pecking my lips at the edge of her lips, tasting her. I saw her shiver, the hair in her arms prickling up, she closed her legs. I caressed her prickling arms then turned her chin towards me using the knuckles of my fingers.
"May I?" I said without waiting for her permission, my lips swooped down on hers. Kissing her with gentleness, savoring her. She tasted like strawberries, she gasped in surprise. I couldn't resist tasting her more. I slipped my tongue inside her mouth turning our kiss to a sensual assault of our senses. Electricity exploded as our tongues danced. Tingles all over my body had me groaning as I rubbed my tongue with hers and encircling it. I felt her timid response. I held her head not wanting the kiss to end, sucking her tongue and pulling it inside my mouth.
I couldn't get enough of her so I lifted her into my lap, her thighs straddling me. I felt my hard-on poking her center.
She moaned in response, unsure if it's because of my playful tongue or that I'm poking her, I couldn't be sure. I bit her lower lips and sucked them in a gentle and soothing stroke. Desire swirled around us, wanting to suck her other lips down there, too. She bit my lower lip a little before sucking it into her mouth. She was pliant in my arms and it drove me crazy, to the point that I forgot where we were.
The thought that one kiss was enough for me is preposterous. I knew I won't be able to get over the unwitting attraction that I have for her. It shattered into a million pieces the moment her lips touched mine. It made me ravenous for her and I know that I will be asking for it a thousand times more and often at that.
I flicked at her already puckered nipples under her dress. It hardened even more at my caress. It jutted out in full display in her thin lacy underwear and see-through blouse. My other hand stroked her thighs, loving her softness. My hand wandered between our bodies, wanting to put my fingers inside her. I was so desperate that I cupped her mound and pressed her center outside her knickers. It was moist and wet, my shaft twitched in agitation.
She removed my hand and pressed her hand between us to stop me from going further. I grind her center into mine with my hands on her ass, her hips against mine. I growled so loud, she jerked, but I am like an animal in heat. My need for her overwhelmed me. I wanted to be inside her with a need that I have never felt before, I want to connect to her in every way possible.
She slid her legs off me. Her breathing is uneven.
"I didn't say yes, did I?" She said roughly while smoothing her dress down. She fixed her hair loosened by my fingers. I exhaled a big breath of air, hoping against hope to still the beast in me that woke up upon seeing her.