4

Wei Wuxian ran away from the overwhelming man that was even taller than himself in his original body. He was really sweating in panic since the man seemed to know him, yet he didn't have any recollection about the man. 

Confessed to him? 

That was possibly Mo Xuanyu's doing, but how could he not remember at all? Was it because of the concussion?

Maybe he should go to the hospital after this, to make sure that everything was still in their place, not jumbled around playing twister against each other.

His hand sneaked out and touched the bump behind his head and it came back with a trace of dried blood. As he suspected, the wound hadn't really closed yet. He probably needed to buy some antibiotics and alcohol instead of taking the risk of exposing his true gender by going to the hospital.

This was so not convenient. 

Mo Xuanyu’s body was too weak.

But when he saw the next store, his eyes popped out and the thoughts about his bad health flew out of his head, as he entered the electronics shop. He saw the limited edition matte black casing that he had been looking for and a few other things that he needed. He quickly went in and quickly chose his components. After all, that had been his original goal for going out this morning. 

After he paid for all the components, he went to a hardware store beside it. There, he bought a heavy duty flashlight, multipurpose swiss knives, and a dozen packing tapes.

He would go on an adventure tonight.

Wei Wuxian cackled inside.

Chenyu watched Mo Xuanyu from afar.

He had gotten a feeling that the Young Miss wanted to do something behind his back, so instead of going back to the car as he said, he had turned around and followed her.

When that bastard, Jin Zixun, almost molested her, he had been ready to come out and do some damage to him, when, unexpectedly, Second Young Master Lan came and rescued her.

And it actually baffled him.

Yesterday, he heard from Young Miss' unending chatter that she was going to confess to the Second Young Master Lan, and offer to pay him a lot of money just so he would have dinner with her. Yet, when the moment came, she seemed to weave her wording incorrectly, since Second Young Master Lan's bodyguard threw her out of his general vicinity before she could explain what exactly she had meant.

He had known it would end in disaster, since Young Miss always did that. Confessing to the people, who had shown her a little bit of kindness, showering them with gifts, money and materialistic things. Those people however,  just used her need for love for their own advantages, and yet had the gall to call her a nouveau riche bitch behind her back. Although he was not very clear on what kind of kindness Second Young Masted Lan had shown her, since he always seemed to avoid any contact with girls.

Chenyu actually felt sorry for her. 

She was a shy and lonely soul in dire need of love and attention. Too bad she was weak, mentally and physiologically, making her a perfect target for abuse from the bullies in her school. There were too many so-called accidents that happened to her at school, he was aware of, but Young Miss didn't say anything. She just smiled and said it was nothing she couldn't bear.

She was not in need of material things, the only thing she yearned for was the thing that her supposed parents couldn't give her.

If someone thought they needed to spend such amounts of money to get close to someone, how much love and attention did they actually need inside?