61

Lan Wangji walked to the door and opened it to reveal the butler, who brought their breakfast. There were fresh fruits, freshly baked pastries and scones, homemade jam, milk, coffee, tea, freshly squeezed juice, assorted mini cold sandwiches, and cheese platters complete with Jamón ibérico and crackers. There was another bottle of champagne and  a note from the Captain saying that he really enjoyed Miss Momo's voice and he hoped she would sing again tonight.

Lan Wangji let the butler arrange the table, then he poured a cup of tea, lit his cigarette, and sat on the balcony enjoying the morning sea air.

He took a few drags of the cigarette, and closed his eyes. His thoughts were back to what happened to him and he admitted that he was really enjoying what she was doing to him until he almost lost his mind. That was the first. Never in his twenty three years of life did he ever lose control like that, and now he did it just because of the girl's touch. 

Although she looked like an enchantress, surprisingly she was an innocent one, and it made his heart soar to know that he was the first to touch her, to make her tremble like a virgin maiden. He swore that he would protect her innocence, whether it was her mind or her body. After all, she was his, sooner or later.

Well if you put it that way, he sounded like a psychopathic pervert, but he really really didn't understand why he always lost himself every time he went near her, and smelled her sweet natural scent. Just like an animal in heat. And the familiarity of her movement… 

He was so deep in thought that he didn't hear Wei Wuxian come outside and hug him from behind. He was wearing Lan Wangji's white shirt again, tied on his slim waist with couple buttons open, and beige loose pants. He also wore the jade pendant that Lan Wangji gave him last night.

"What are you doing?" He took the cigarette and inhaled it a couple times before returning it to Lan Wangji. "Mm, breakfast." 

Wei Wuxian moved away from Lan Wangji and was about to sit beside him when he dragged him, put him on his lap, and nuzzled his neck from behind. 

Lan Wangji liked it when she wore his shirt, and loose clothing, because if she wore an outfit like last night, he would surely lose his mind and attack her every time he saw her.

"Did you wear the pendant I gave you?" Lan Wangji took a strawberry and fed it to the girl on his lap.

"This?" She took the pendant out of her shirt and put it on display. The chain was made from very delicate platinum and gold threads that were woven together, and it was obviously custom made in recent years, not from ancient wherever it was from.

"Good. Let's eat some breakfast then." Lan Wangji pulled her close and fed her another strawberry. They ate the Jamón ibérico with fig and crackers until they almost burst out. Well, Wei Wuxian mostly. Lan Wangji only nibbled on the fruits and tea.

"Drink the milk, it will help with your growth." Lan Wangji poured a big glass of cold milk for Wei Wuxian, which he downed immediately.

"Good girl." Lan Wangji kissed Wei Wuxian's bulging cheek. "Why are you so cute?" He pinched her and she protested with her mouth full, making Lan Wangji laugh.

Then someone knocked on the door again.

"Stay here and eat, I'll get the door." Lan Wangji put Wei Wuxian down on the chair and he walked to the door and opened it to find Hua Cheng was standing in front of it. He barged in right after the door opened.

"So, I just got here and I got a report that you brought a silver-haired siren in here." He walked straight to the balcony to find Wei Wuxian was sitting there like a good girl that he's not. 

"Hey, Hua Cheng gege, you just came?" He patted the chair next to him. "Come here and have breakfast with us."

"Mo Xuanyu, it's very nice to meet you here…" his gaze went straight onto the jade pendant, and he looked surprised. "That…" he turned and looked at Lan Wangji, who glared at him and shook his head inconspicuously.