62

Mo Xuanyu? 

Jin Guangshan gawked.

The very beautiful girl was actually his own illegitimate daughter, Mo Xuanyu?

He couldn't believe his eyes.

That girl was one prime example of the Jin's genes, and nobody told him about her appearance.

She was like a literal goddess , a siren, and for a minute there Jin Guangshan was thinking about making her his newest toy. But it turned out that she was his daughter. He didn't know if he should laugh or cry. But there was one thing he was sure of. He would surely punish Jin Su for not telling him that Mo Xuanyu looked like that

And if there was any indication that any of the Lans would agree to marry a Jin, this was the proof, right before his eyes. Lan Wangji, the boy that his daughter; his legitimate daughter;   desired, was obviously entranced by the silver-haired siren. And not only that, Madam Yuwen also looked like she was quite fond of the girl. 

What a blessing in disguise.

He should call Yang Guang right away. He needed to change Mo Xuanyu's name to Jin before anything else could happen, like pregnancy . That would surely make the commodity's price drop and he had to give in to the Lans. Right now he still had the upper hand, while the girl was still (kinda) untouched, as far as his experienced eyes could see.

Come to think of it, Mo Xuanyu was still underage and he was his father. So the process of changing her name should be easy peasy. But he had to make sure that Mo Xiang and her father did not interfere. This was all for the greater good. His.

Wei Wuxian could easily read Jin Guangshan's thoughts since the pervert found out that he was Mo Xuanyu. He knew that there was no way now that he would give up from forcing Mo Xuanyu to take his name, because of the Lan's interest in his illegitimate daughter. What a scum.

And apparently Lan Wangji caught that too. And Madam Yuwen. They're not stupid, nor blind to not be able to see behind that calculating words.

"So, you are here with Second Young Master Lan, A-yu..." Jin Guangshan tried to talk to her with a voice dripped in honey. He had never been called A-Yu, like ever . "You should come back with us after the auction is finished, after all, it's not good for a couple who haven't married yet to travel together, right Madam Yuwen?" He smiled at Madam Yuwen with a calculating glance. "Of course, if the Lans were to propose to us, I don't think it will matter, since they're going to get married anyway." 

There.

Lan Wangji might be able to reject Jin Su, but from the possessive nature of his overall demeanor toward Mo Xuanyu, he must have somehow got attached to this little siren. 

What a cunning little fox. 

But in a way, she was even better at being a Jin, rather than Jin Su, his spoiled daughter. She could even succeed in seducing the Second Young Master Lan, the Ice Prince, into submission.

So, the real intention behind that slippery snake oil salesman's smile was still marriage. Any marriage with any of the influential families.

Wei Wuxian should have guessed it, since the snake was so adamant for Mo Xuanyu to marry the Wens and even proposed to Lan Wangji. But now after he saw how close Mo Xuanyu to Lan Wangji, he changed tactics right away and sneakily demanded Lan Wangji to propose to Mo Xuanyu, before something unsavory happened; like pregnancy ; which was impossible for Mo Xuanyu since he was a boy anyway. It seemed like it didn't even matter which one of his children were married to whom. Jin Guangshan would surely throw his own offspring to the wolves if it meant that he'd be safe and prosperous. And right now, he was trying to seize the moment while everyone involved was there, including the hard-to-meet Madam Yuwen.

Jin Guangshan was too easy to read. Too bad he was too self absorbed to even care about anything, including his child's real gender. In fact, that bothered Wei Wuxian a lot. If Mo Xuanyu was born in a hospital, wouldn't the doctor or the nurse notice his real gender? No matter how small; and Mo Xuanyu's thing was small, it made Wei Wuxian kinda frustrated, although on the bright side it would make the covering easier; it was still discernible to the naked eyes. So either the doctor and the personnels involved were bribed, or there was something bigger going on. Someone with authority to change the paperwork without anyone noticing. Maybe he should look into that later.