12

Judging by the crowd of rich boys who gathered around him, he would say that his mission was a success.

Mo Xuanyu, no, Ageha , was acting coy when she asked one of the boys, in broken Chinese mixed with English, of what to do around here for fun since she was new in town.

The boys were literally wagging their tails, and they suggested things that rich and famous youngsters often did like clubbing, and shopping. They even offered to take her shopping and clubbing, free of charge. But of course Wei Wuxian knew what was on their hormonal minds so he declined politely, stating that she wanted something more adrenaline pumping.

That was when one of the boys suggested that they went out to watch some illegal car race where the winner took all.

Bingo.

All he needed now was the time and place, since it changed every time unless you were participating.
Fortunately, there was a race scheduled for later that night, so Ageha willingly followed the boys to where it would be held.

The most polite of the boys, Wen Yuan, offered to give a ride to the location. Since he was so nice, Ageha agreed to ride with him. 

He was about the same age as Mo Xuanyu, probably his schoolmate too, along with Jingyi, Jinling, Ouyang Zizhen, and a few other boys he didn't even bother to remember the name since they leered over her with their obvious intention.

At least these four boys were well mannered enough not to give him lewd gazes and noises.

They left soon after Ageha finished her job. He gave Shen Qingqiu a signal to follow him and he nodded before he left on his bike.

Luo Binghe turned off his phone after he confirmed that Wei Wuxian and Shen Qingqiu were on their way to the next place, then he drove his car to Midnight Butterfly. 

He had been invited by Guiwang, the Ghost King of the Underworld, the one and only Hua Cheng.

So far, he knew that Hua Cheng didn't let anyone know about his real name except for his best friend and him.
He knew Hua Cheng for quite some time now, since he provided him with information, procured antiques and rare stuff for him, and most of all he saved him many times and it earned his friendship and soon they became partners. 

While Hua Cheng was the Ghost King in this country, he was also the ruler of the underworld in the country where he, Shen Qingqiu and Wei Wuxian resided before Wei Wuxian went missing and Shen Qingqiu, his other half, decided to move here temporarily.

With his exceptional good look, sharp gaze, shoulder length black hair tied in half ponytail and tall, lean body, he was one of the most beautiful men, together with Hua Cheng and Lan Wangji. To see the three of them together was a blessing from the gods.

Like Lan Wangji and Hua Cheng, he was a ruthless leader, who protected people that were dear to him, just like Shen Qingqiu, whom he would do anything for, and Wei Wuxian, the King of Hacker, his partner and best friend. The three of them knew each other since they were kids, so their bonds were unbreakable. And now Hua Cheng was also included.

When he almost reached his destination though, his phone rang, and he noticed that it was from Hua Cheng.

"Hey, I'm on my way there, is there something you need?"

"Binghe, I'm sorry, but can we reschedule? I have an emergency situation here and it may not be convenient for us to meet at the moment."

"It's fine, Brother Cheng, just call me anytime if there's something you need help with."

"Thank you Binghe, I appreciate it."

After he ended the call, he wondered why Hua Cheng sounded a bit sad.