Untitled Part 4

Morgan's POV:

the next day at school, my friend walked up to me. her name was Emily, and we liked to bully people together. yeah, it was kind of our thing. of course, jasmine was sort of a bully too. but we were more of a bully, so people didn't really pay much mindset to that.

"ew, is it true you live with that stupid jasmine??" asked Emily in her strange accent.

i sighed, nodding with embarrassment. "its kind of awkward." i replied. its true, as much as i didn't want to admit it, we didn't talk much. all i did was make fun of her for no reason. 

"well, i hope you get to, like, bully that loser even more" she said, nearly bursting with laughter.

i stayed silent, but she looked at me funny. i forced a little laugh to go along with hers, and she continued to laugh.

"aha. yeah, i make fun of her so much she starts crying, right then and there!" i said, making my fake laughter die down.

she laughed a little more, then after a while she stopped. 

"hold on, since your at home, you can hurt her, right? like, physically?" questioned Emily, with eyes that said oh-my-god-please-tell-me-you-do.

i looked at her, holding back the look in my eyes that wanted to say no. Emily and i only mentally hurt people, we never actually hurt someone before because it was against our schools rules.

i looked over a jasmine, who was standing by her locker. it looked like she was talking to someone, but nobody else was around her. it was a weird sight. 

"omg, do you see what she's doing?" i said, avoiding the question. 

"omg, she's talking to herself! must be so lonely that she's lost all her friends." Emily said, a fake pouty look spreading across her face.

i laughed. ngl, i was a little concerned with how quickly Emily moved on from the topic, but if it floats my boat then i was all in for it.

then, Emily started to approach her. i stayed behind- no, i left, because i wanted to see what they were doing. i had my teachers number on speed dial, just in case something went down. physical abuse was too far.

oh god, was that why she stopped the conversation earlier? because she wanted to try it out? this looked bad.

i couldn't exactly hear their conversation, but it looked like jasmine spoke back to her. good sign. just as i was about to step in,  Emily got furious and... threw the first punch.

it took one. one punch, and jasmine was coughing up specks of blood. that was strange, seeing as Emily's a pretty weak person. i shook it off, and texted the teacher immediately. 

the teacher came over about 30 seconds later, breaking up Emily's fight.