1: Meet the bully

edit: PLS I WROTE THIS AS A JOKE WHY ARE THERE 7 VIEWS- I KNOW ITS NOT A LOT BUT I WROTE IT CAUSE A FRIEND TOLD ME TO HAHAH EchoKiller128 btw

Morgan's POV

It took a couple minutes, but I finally got the math homework done. I hadn't a clue what to do at first, but it was somewhat calming as I was excited to go to school tomorrow. I was so excited for school because of... her. Her name was Jasmine, and she was in the French department of my school. She was an orphan from the St. Oranges orphanage center here in Orange Lake, Canada. She thought nothing of herself, and I longed to tell her she was so much more. But every time I go to her to let her know she matters, the words never seem to leave my mouth. Somehow "I like you, you matter!" Always turns into "loser! Idiot! Dumbass!" And it kills me to know I just add to her pain.

"MORGAN!" A loud voice dragged me out of my thoughts and back to reality. "Yeah?" I yelled, wondering what's going on. "We have a guest!" Yelled my mother. "Come on down! It's exciting!"

I sighed as I walked down the stairs, wondering why there were people here so early. I always loved talking to people, as i like to bully people. It calmed my nerves. As I walked towards the door, I stopped cold in my steps.

Standing there, at my very own door

Was Jasmine.