what chapter is this? 3? idk.

nobodys pov
the next day was, so to speak, extremely awkward. morgan hardly payed attention to jasmine, and emily was suspended for injuring another student so absurdly.

morgan couldnt put her finger on it, but something was different about jasmine. her personality was... off.

tsk.

why should i be associating myself with that dumb little bitch anyways?

morgan wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but she was smart enough to know that if ahe had taken a minute- no, even a few seconds later, jasmine would be hospitalized.

as for jasmine, she was doing alright. well, sort of.

jasmines POV

i checked the time on my phone. it was already 2:30 am, yet i couldn't sleep whatsoever. it wasn't insomnia. it was different, something strange was going on here.

i closed my eyes once more. but something was off this time.

my body was shaking. not the usual shivering- no, my body was practically vibrating. i tried opening my eyes, but it wouldn't work. i felt trapped.

please let me out

about a minute later the vibrations stopped. i looked over at morgan to see if she was shaking too. maybe it was just an earthquake? or maybe... there really is something going on with me.

my secondary suspicions were confirmed when i looked over to see morgan sleeping soundly in her bed.

i stood up, my body begging for water. my legs were shaky, but this was normal for people when they first wake up. but that fight with Emily the other day- i didnt know how to explain it. she punched me straight in the cheekbone, with low application of pressure, yet i was coughing up blood all day?

it was decided. i had to go to the doctors to see if there was something wrong.

the next day at school was the same as the day before. morgan didn't acknowledge me, and i ignored the fact she even existed. she hardly even spoke to me at home. i wasn't sure when it started, but before i knew it, morgan was ignoring me.

to be honest, that little son of a bitch could go to hell. it'd put up with enough of her fucking bullshit to know somethings screwed in her empty, dense, insignificant head.

without her around, i could be free to do as i please. just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

she acts as though she's a queen, and i am no more then a humble servant. well, if her majesty is looking to ignore me, then i, her unrivaled slave, shall be happy to oblige.

as i rested my head in the palm of my hand, i couldn't stop these vengeful thought. however deserved they may be, it still scared me to think i was capable of such a dark mindset.

i guess everyone has their differences.

i sat there, looking past the student beside me and out the window. it was a gorgeous day out, and yet here we were solving dumb math equations.

nobody's pov

"now can somebody tell me the answer to number 7?" asked our teacher, Mr. Sussi.

as the girl to my left raised her hand, the principal came into the classroom holding a girl by the arm. she lifted the young girls arm up, as though they had just won a sports cup.

"class, a new student will be joining us today. i'd like all of you to he as welcoming as you can to her. would you like to introduce yourself, young lady?" spoke the principal.

the girl looked at her, an undetectable expression in her eye.

"ma'am, you're scaring me. and no, i don't really want to introduce myself. that sounds like a lot of work." said the girl.

the teacher stood there dumbfounded, a clearly fake smile still plastered across her face.

"aha... well, i see. oh well, can you at least tell us your name?" asked the principal.

"no thank you. i'd like to sit down." said the girl.

"well, dear, i really think you should say something." said the principal, through visibly gritted teeth.

"fine. i'm savannah, and i'm taking my seat. not pleased to meet you guys at all." she said. and with that, she walked over to the empty seat behind jasmine and sat down. the class watched in silence as the scene unfolded, a few whispers and snickers echoing in the otherwise silent room.

little did jasmine know, this girl was going to change her life.