Chap 1

My chauffeur opened the door for me as I step down from the car. Along with my secretary, Kuzuni Sumika, we went to the 4th floor where the clothing store is located. Along the way it was very quiet as the mall has yet to be opened for public. Hmmm? Impressive. I've noticed there are other well known brands in this mall. This gave me assurance that the mall will be crowded since many famous brands are available in this particular building.

After I arrived in front of my clothing store, another store at the opposite side caught my eyes. Apparently it's also a clothing store, no wait, its a boutique named 'AZUIRE'. What a unique name, I mumbled. My secretary, Kuzuni-san heard this and informed me some information of that store. According to her, its one of the most flourishing brands in Japan in the last 3 years. Majority of its buyer like the clothes as it's comfortable and easy to match the attires with their daily look. 'Now that's interesting' I thought. She also told me that the designer of the brand is heavily sought by the celebrities not only from Japan but also Korea and China to be their personal stylist. Initially, I thought that the clothes are for women, but Kuzuni-san said attires for males are also available. Since it piqued my interest, I've decided to visit the boutique after I'm done checking the progression of my store.

After I finished and satisfied with my work, I went out of the store and headed towards the boutique named AZUIRE. With less than 20 steps from the boutique, a woman came out from the boutique and stretched her body. When I saw the woman, i momentarily halted my tracks. My eyes were glued towards that figure and my brain was processing this sight. My breath became shorter, heartbeat is pounding quicker and louder as each second passed. 'Am I really seeing this right? Am I hallucinating?' I was frozen in place.
'A petite and fragile figure that was always in my mind and dreams caught my attention. She who used to own long blonde hair tied up in a pony tail now has short hair. My gaze softens, the short hair suits her..... The Violet pair of eyes that I missed and always yearned for ever since.' "Kei?" I muttered under my breath

Hearing someone called her name, she turned her head to the right side and saw me, her eyes visibly widen. Finally, I saw her eyes again after years. Her facial expressions clearly shows how shocked she was. She stood still while blinking her eyes repeatedly as if to confirm that I'm really in front of her. 'Cute', I subconsciously thought. For some reason, I wanted to rush towards her and hold her tight in my arms,but I held myself back. Fearing it may cause misunderstandings as Kei might have a significant someone by her side already. Instead I slowly went to her step by step.

KEI'S POV
After confirming the clothes have safely arrived at the boutique, i started to help my staffs to organize the store. After finishing up all the tiring and strenuous work , I decided to get some fresh air. As I went out of the boutique, I stretched my body and saw the store opposite of mine, LANTIQUE. As the owner of AZUIRE, I was worried that the sales of my store might not be doing well due to the presence of a world class brand. But its an undeniable fact that LANTIQUE will attract more customers to this floor.... As I was contemplating the pros and cons, I suddenly heard someone called my name with a soft voice,but that's not the main point. That voice... I recognise that voice. It belonged to a person who I cherished dearly, an existence which is both important and precious to me since high school. Even though the voice is deeper than before, I instinctively knew that it's him. I turned my head towards the voice. And when I saw him, I was shocked and shaken. I blinked my eyes repeatedly to confirm whether he is real or not. My tears are threatening to fall down when he is slowly walking towards me.
'A familiar silhouette, he who is tall, lean yet muscular, broad shoulders, brown hair, golden-ish yellow eyes and that gaze of his that I've longed.' "Kiyotaka? " I said.
What is this painful sensation that my heart is feeling? It's as if a pressure is oppressing my heart.... As he is getting nearer to me, I can tell that my heart rate has gone up. I want to run and hug him tight, yet I didn't. Why? Because he might have someone else he cherished right now or even a family. Anything is possible since it's almost a decade since then.