读者们,你好~

(Idk what should I put as the title, but it's nothing negative~)

Hello 👋, it's been 2 weeks since I last updated?

Well, I sincerely apologize for that.

My exam results came out and my schedule became hectic ever since.
(It's the results of a MAJOR EXAM)

First, the frequent calls by my relatives about my result. (tbh, it's very annoying)

Second, talking with my parents about my future endeavours. Also discussing with my peers about our future path.

Third, applying for scholarships here and there.

Fourth, making research and attending online counselling about foundation, matriculation, diploma and A-levels. To know which of these will be better to choose.

Fifth, studying and practicing my interpersonal skills for interviews (scholarships)

Sixth, learning more about local institutions, local and private universities, colleges and studying overseas.

And more.....

So, I didn't have the time to type.🙁

However, I do squeeze some time writing out my draft for the future chapters.

The drafts for Chapter 6,7&8 are already finished. So I can quickly type them out. But, I'll put it on hold first. If I do type them out now, the quality will be bad since my mind is preoccupied with other things at the moment.

This storyline will have 11 chapters, since 5 of them were already published. I will publish the rest in one update. So you'll have 6 chapters to read in one go~

Considering my time restraint now, I decided this will be better.
Having a draft written out in advance is actually better and faster for me.

For now, this fanfic will not be my first priority. BUT, it will be after I'm done dealing with the important stuffs.

Also, as some of you might notice. My chapters are quite long. Well, except for the Prologue and Chap 1.

Thus, it'll take some time to finish.

I hope you guys understand 😅 and THANK YOU VERY MUCH for being patient with me!

I'll write the drafts for chapter 9,10 and 11 now. Then type out the chapters when I have the time.

I'll delete this once the 6 chapters are out.

FOR THOSE WHO EXPRESSED THAT THEY LIKE/LOVE/ENJOY MY FANFIC, YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES THAT KEPT ME MOTIVATED! THANK YOU! ♥️

ALSO, DON'T WORRY! I'M SOMEONE WHO EXTREMELY HATES UNFINISHED WORKS.

SO I'LL DEFINITELY FINISH THIS FANFIC UNLESS I PASS AWAY OR HAVE MEMORY LOSS.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME.❤️

I'LL BE SURE TO PUBLISH THE CHAPTERS AS QUICKLY AS I CAN!💪🏻