Chap 4

*I'm sorry for any spelling & grammar mistakes 🙏*

KIYOTAKA's POV

One month later~

Today's the day.
Right now I'm in front of my closet thinking of what to wear.
It's been an hour and time is ticking.

Considering the weather, the temperature today, the time spending outside, the efficiency, the comfortableness and what?

So far I already have a few outfits in mind, but something is missing.
It's only left with that 'what'....

'You've been wearing the same clothes since forever'

I remembered what Himura-kun said the other day.

It seems that he's right, I have this big closet that can fit in 3 men's clothing.
Yet only one compartment is filled....

Thankfully I already planned on getting some clothes later.
Since I'm running out of time, I just grabbed the clothes that seemed acceptable and wear them. I need to go pick up Kei too.

Right now I'm in the car driving towards the location Kei sent me. It's the location of her factory.

Even though it's her day off, she had been there since morning. Apparently she had some papers she urgently needed to sign.

Still as busy as ever. Well, it applies to the both of us.

Both of us have factories to manage. And this is one of our biggest source of income.

The factories can't be closed without any reason except for national holidays.

Just one day of not operating will costs millions and possibly having our investors backing out.

The past month have been quite hectic. It's tiring me both mentally and physically. Thankfully I'm somehow healed by having frequent calls with Kei. Whether it'd be a voice or video call. Of course, I like video calls better.

After thinking about this for the past month, I have made a decision, I'll definitely tell her about it today.

Depending on her reaction and answer, I'll proceed with the next step.

I hoped she will have a positive reaction to it.
Even if it turns out to be bad, I'll have to resort to other plans.....

When I arrived at the factory, I checked the backseat one more time. There lied a pale blue paper bag.

It's the souvenir I promised to get for Kei.

I got out from the car and went into the factory.

'So big'

When I entered through the big door, I saw that the staffs are focused and diligently working.
Seems like Kei has good workers.

Looks like they are starting to notice my presence and staring at me now.
One of them started to approach me and asked,

"Excuse me, may I ask who you are and what's your business's here?"

"I'm here to pick up Kei. May I ask where is she? Ah, I'm her date today." as I said this, those who were near immediately turned their heads towards me wide eyed.

Seems like these reactions will keep on continuing so I just ignored them and made myself get used to it.

'Not only me, Kei has it hard too...'

the staffs at my company were still giving me the stares whenever I passed through them.

"S-she's in the office on the second floor. I'll lead you there." she seemed stunned upon knowing who I am but quickly regained her composure