My King : one

"Youngjo hyung!" Hwanwoong have to shout from his place because there's too many people in the cafeteria. "Woong-ah. Am I late? I'm really sorry..." "A bit late but it's okay. I'll forgive you since you're the only hyung I have." They ordered some food, talking, jokings and go to their classroom.

Youngjo and Hwanwoong walking to their locker to take and keep their things when suddenly someone bumped into Hwanwoong. He bow, say sorry and left them . Everyone knows that Hwanwoong and Youngjo are kind. There's no reason for them to be scared. But this boy look like he scared for something else.

Youngjo and Hwanwoong follow the boy. It led them to school garden. They saw the boy crying. They approached the boy and ask "Hey...why are you crying? Anything happen?" Hwanwoong open his mouth first. "You're junior from class B-2, right? What's wrong? Look at me." The boy look at them and they freaked out. His lip is bleeding.

"Oh my god. Who did this to you? Tell us. You shouldn't be scared of us." Youngjo said. "No...not.. nothing...No one did this to me. I just...." The boy stuttering. "Liar. I know who did this. It was Heam and his gang, right?" Hwanwoong making a guess. The boy nod. "What the hell wrong with them?!?" Youngjo said in anger.

"Calm down hyung. Let us deal with them. This boy is just a kid. He doesn't deserve this." "I know Hwanwoong. Anything happen or if they want to meet you, tell us. Here is my number." Say Youngjo. "Ouh...and here is mine. Contact us directly if there any problem." After they exchanged number, Hwanwoong and Youngjo left.

A few days later...

Hwanwoong and Youngjo having their everyday routine. Wake up, go to cafeteria to meet each other, breakfast, having their own classes, helping people, come back home, texting each other and sleep. They never heard about that boy or they should call Kangmin.

Today is the last day of school. Hwanwoong and Youngjo having their last day peacefully. On their way back, Youngjo got a call from Kangmin. Hwanwoong look and him. He look at Hwanwoong back and mouthed him that Kangmin was calling. Hwanwoong look worried. Youngjo listen to everything Kangmin said.