My King : ten

"Hyung!" Hwanwoong snapped to real life. Then he saw a boy running towards his direction with someone behind him. Hwanwoong recognize both of them. He pause the song he's listening to without taking off his airpod. He than smile to the kids that hugging him. "Annyeong Kyubin-ah...how are you?" Hwanwoong ask the kids. "I'm fwine. And look hyung, I'm stwong too." Say the kid showing off his strength.

"Okay Kyubin. You are strong. Hi hyung." Kangmin, the boy Hwanwoong and Youngjo saved sit beside his little brother. "Hi Kangmin. How are you doing?" "I'm fine. I should be the one that asked you that question." Kangmin look at Hwanwoong with concerned. "I'm okay. Plus, it has been 8 month since Youngjo hyung leave us. I can't be sad, or I'll never fulfilled his wish." Hwanwoong answered trying to hold his tears.

"It's okay hyung. I'm sure Youngjo hyung was happy, seeing you didn't cry and stay strong for him." Hwanwoong nod with his head looking down. "Did anything happen in this week?" Hwanwoong try to change the topic.

"There is our school student being bullied by other school student. But you don't have to worry about it. Me and my group will help them." Kangmin said with confidence. "That's good. Thank you for helping people. But remember, don't use your strength to hurt others."

"Of course. But, hyung, when will you continue...you know what I mean" "When will I continue saving people?" Hwanwoong ask. "Yup. I know you save people everyday, but...I mean like, fighting, using your strength." "I don't know. Without Youngjo hyung, I feel weak. I can't use my strength. I feel like I've lost my strength." Kangmin nod "I understand hyung. But anytime you want to continue, we always welcome you."

"Hyung, what is that?" Kyubin point an envelope in Hwanwoong's hand. Hwanwoong found that envelope in a book while he's doing some cleaning. He always saw Youngjo read that book. So he opened and found it there.

"This?" "Yes." Kyubin nod. "This is letter from king." Hwanwoong said proudly. "King?! Hyung got letter fwom king? What did king sway?" Both Hwanwoong and Kangmin laugh at Kyubin cuteness. "You wanna know what king tell me?" "Yes!"

Kangmin look at Hwanwoong and give him sign that it's fine. Hwanwoong open the envelope and read the letter

A short chapter, but I hope it's fine <3