My King : three

"Woong-ah...listen to me..." Youngjo try to speak even it hurt him. "No..." "Hwanwoong...listen..." "No hyung... I'll not listen to you. You have to listen to me. Don't die hyung. You save me from those people...I can't live without you." Hwanwoong said sobbing and crying.

"Okay Woong-ie...but first, listen to me. No matter what happens after this, remember this. If you love yourself, believe in yourself and trust yourself at anything you're doing, believe me that...You don't need me to save you. You're the only one that can save your live. You can save others too." Youngjo said, trying to calm Hwanwoong.

"No hyung! I need you to save me! I can't live without you! You're my savior, my king!" "Woong... I'm just your knight. You're the real king of yourself." Youngjo trying to catch his breathed. "Please Hwanwoong... don't stop saving others, even after this happened. Promise me." "I promise. But you have to promise me too. Don't leave me."

"I can't promise you that Hwanwoong. But I promise, I'll always by your side...even you can't see me." Youngjo let his last breath.
"NOOOOO.....!!!! HYUNG!!! DON'T... DON'T LEAVE ME!" Hwanwoong let go all his feeling right now. But he have to accept everything that happens.

Later than, you can hear sirens in front of the school. A few minutes later, four paramedics come along with Kangmin. Kangmin hug Hwanwoong and say sorry. They checked Youngjo pulse...but nothing they can do. Hwanwoong too. All he can do is fulfilled Youngjo request.