My King : six

It's 7:35 a.m. and Hwanwoong can't wait to celebrate valentine day. He grab his phone and message Youngjo

Hwanwoong
Youngjo hyung, are you wake up already?
I don't know why but I'm so excited for today.

Youngjo
Yes Hwanwoong, I'm awake already.
Calm down.
You might be nervous.

Hwanwoong
Maybe....
Get ready hyung.
Let's meet at park at .... 9:30?
Can we?

Youngjo
Why so early?
Didn't you say you want to meet her at 11?

Hwanwoong
Just...
I want to make an early preparation

Youngjo
Okay
I'll get ready now

Hwanwoong
And make sure to wear blue

Youngjo
Why?

Hwanwoong
Because I'll wear red
I just don't want her to get confused

Youngjo
Okay, whatever you say

Hwanwoong
Thank you hyung
Love ya

Youngjo
Me too

Hwanwoong get ready and go to flower shop to take the flower he booked. Then he go to other shop to take his chocolate.

He then arrive at the park with a few things in his arm. 9:11 a.m.

'Hwanwoong!'

Hwanwoong look at the voice and glad that it's his friend, Keonhee. 'Oh my gosh. Thanks you already arrived. Why are you late?' ' Well it's not my fault. My ant died so I've to make him funeral first.'

Hwanwoong can't believe what he just heard. ' You know what? It doesn't matter. Right now, take this and hide anywhere. Make sure no one see you.' Hwanwoong say, giving Keonhee a death glare.

' Aye, aye captain.' Keonhee take everything that Hwanwoong hold and hide behind a random tree.

A few minutes later

Youngjo running towards Hwanwoong. He look confused. ' Hi hyung' 'Hi.... Before you say anything let me ask you. Didn't you say you will wear red? Why did you wear blue right now?'

' Okay hyung, let sit first.' They sit on the bench near them. ' Actually.... How do I say this? Urmmm.....' After few seconds, Youngjo gasped. ' Did the girl already reject you?' ' What? No hyung.... Actually..... I like you' Hwanwoong said, more like whisper.

' Ouhh... I see. Wait, what? You... You really means it?' Hwanwoong nod. He then clap his hand three time. Keonhee come out from behind the tree.

Hwanwoong give chocolate to Youngjo and grab the flower. He kneel infront of Youngjo ' Hyung... On this day. You know.... Valentine day. I want to ask you....-' ' Hwanwoong. No need to read the script that you write the whole night. Of course I'll say yes.'

' What I want to make sure is ...' Youngjo grab something from his pocket. A ring. 'Will YOU be my boyfriend?' Hwanwoong nod with his teary eyes.

' You know what hyung? I'm so afraid that you will reject me. ' That makes Youngjo chuckle. ' I don't want to say this but, are you stupid? Didn't you see how much I love and care for you?' ' I'm sorry for not noticing it'

' It's okay. So...can you call me chagiya more often after this?' ' Of course but only when we are alone. I just...not so comfortable when there is other people watching.'

' I understand, my yeobo.'

' You don't want to open that chocolate, chagiya?' Hwanwoong say teasingly. ' Did you want to eat it yeobo?' ' Yup. I'm hungry cause I didn't eat anything for breakfast, chagiya.'

' Not so comfortable my ass. I know I'm just a tree here, but at least... respect single person please.' Keonhee fake crying. ' You know what, I've a single friends too. You might like him.' Youngjo say.

' Really? Text me his number. I want to get ready. Bye Woong-ie.' Keonhee leave both of them.

' Is he really my friend?' Hwanwoong laughed. ' I don't know, but you are sure my boyfriend.' They both laugh. ' That's for sure honey.' Hwanwoong say, leaning his head on Youngjo shoulder. He smile. Youngjo smile. Smile thinking about everything that happened today.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂.

Hwanwoong open his eyes. His teary eyes.

That was the happiest and sweetest dream he ever had. Hwanwoong wipes his tear and stand up to get ready.