My King : nine

'Woongie' Youngjo call Hwanwoong. 'Yes?' 'Did you remember what day is today?' Hwanwoong nod. 'Yes, of course. Why?' Youngjo frown. 'So there's no wish for me?' 'What wish hyung? Don't be silly' Hwanwoong laugh and continue doing his work

It's recess time but Hwanwoong just to busy playing with his phone. Hwanwoong excuse himself as someone calling him through the phone. Youngjo think that maybe Hwanwoong's too busy with his club project

A few minutes later, Hwanwoong come back. 'Why did you look out of breath?' 'Nothing hyung. It's all about club project. Don't worry' Hwanwoong give Youngjo an assuring smile. Youngjo smile too

Both of them were on their way to go back to class when Hwanwoong say 'Hyung. Today I'll be a bit busy. So, I think you don't have to wait for me. I'll go back on my won' 'Ouh. Okay'

Time Skip

Since Hwanwoong say that he's busy, Youngjo decide to go to supermarket to grab a few things. He's going to go to snack zone when he saw Hwanwoong. With another man.

They laugh together. Youngjo assume it's because Hwanwoong can't reach the snacks on the top. When they got all things needed and make payments, they leave.

Youngjo just follow them. After almost 20 minutes driving, they arrived. At Hwanwoong's apartment. Youngjo can't stay still. He wait a few minutes before following them. He knows that Hwanwoong and that man is inside.

Youngjo don't know what to do. He walk back and forth. Until he decide to come in. Youngjo and Hwanwoong have each others key in case anything happens. Just as he opened the door, he feel his blood boiling.

There's Hwanwoong with that man. And the most important thing is his hand on Hwanwoong waist. Youngjo approach them and about to throw a punch when Hwanwoong grab him.

'Hyung. Wait. Listen' Youngjo try to calm down. 'Hwanwoong. Now tell me, honestly. Tell me everything' Youngjo is going to burst but he wait. 'Hi hyung. I'm Dongju. Hwanwoong's...-'
'Boyfriend? Right? Why Hwanwoong, why? Am I not enough for you?'

Hwanwoong laugh. 'Hyung. Why are you so dramatic? Pfft- Hyung, this is Dongju my JUNIOR. He's part of my club' Youngjo can't believe his ears. 'What?' 'Yes hyung. I'm Dongju. Hwanwoong hyung junior. Hwanwoong hyung ask me to help me to decorate this living room'

Then Youngjo realize. Yes. There's balloon, ribbon and...stairs? He look at Dongju. 'Then why is your hand on Hwanwoong waist?' 'Hwanwoong hyung is about to fall when he try to attach the balloon'

Youngjo feel his cheeks heat up out of embarrassment. 'Ouh. But why are you doing this?' 'Dongju, I think you can leave now. Thank you for helping me' Dongju bow and leave them alone.

Hwanwoong drag Youngjo to sit. 'Listen here carefully hyung. First, I remember today is our anniversary. Second, I asked Dongju to help me decorate this living room. Third, I just want to make a surprise for tonight. I'm planning to call you and make a surprise'

'Really? Oh my god. I'm sorry yeobo. I don't know' Youngjo hold Hwanwoong hands tightly and kiss it. 'It's okay hyung. Well, since you already know about it, why don't we decorate it together?'

'Sounds good. Alright. Come on' They get up and start decorating. You can see happiness decorating their face. Laughing together. Hwanwoong screaming because Youngjo tickle him until he's out of breath. And vice versa.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚

Life is beautiful
It's a beauty,
Life is beauty,
My life is beautiful

Hwanwoong pick up his phone. "Hello?" there's a silent "Yes. I'm on. I'm gonna arrive at... 4 p.m.?" "Okay. No problem. Take your time. Bye"

Hwanwoong put his phone and get ready