Living with a Streamer

Being the younger sister of a streamer has its ups and downs, as he had a stable income he was able to let me move in and look after me until I was 18, even then he didn't want me to leave so I've been living with him as an adult for two years but we have this dynamic where it works. He streams and does videos while I study law at university and take care of the house. The downside is that I am often woken up in the night to George screaming and I can't even go and scream at him as I'm not allowed in his room while he's working, so I often just send him an angry message to which he apologises and I fall back asleep.

Y/n POV:
I was sat in my room doing some work for my degree as I have an assignment due in a week or so, so want to keep ahead so I don't stress myself out or not complete it on time, when George wandered in. "Hey y/n I was planning on ordering food from shake shack, what did you want?", "umm I'll have a Chick'n Shack with fries and lemonade please", with that information he nodded his head and walked out of my room, it made me smile him doing that as he knew how much I hate being disturbed and how hard I work so little treats like that make me realise how much he actually cares about me. It was about an hour later when the food arrived and I made my way to the kitchen, we always had a rule where twice a week we would sit at the kitchen island and have dinner together so we could catch up, it was such a small and simple thing but we both found it important and cherished the time there sat together.

He told me about how there was a war on the SMP and that he built a house through the whole thing, which made me chuckle as it is exactly what I imagine him doing. Then he told me the plans for what is going to happen next, he always told me it even though I don't think he is meant to but he needed to tell someone and he trusted me enough, something which I did not break. It was then my turn to tell him about what I had been up to, i always felt bad telling George what I had done as it was quite repetitive, I would go to uni and have lectures then go and study somewhere then work on my assignments, nothing new ever really happened. It did make me smile seeing George listening to me as it genuinely seemed like he cared which I appreciated, at this point he was the only person who I felt actually cared about me.

(TW-abusive parents, alcohol)
*flashback*
Y- hi mum, how was your day?
M- what the fuck do you want? Go and be productive for once you useless fucking child
Y- umm ok, I'll be up in my room if you need me
M- no you wont, its not your room anymore y/n, get the fuck out of my house
Y- (crying) what why? I have never done anything wrong! I do everything you want and all you do is treat me like shit! You're drunk aren't you? I mean no surprises there!
M- fucking get out! Pack a bag and leave, never come back you worthless piece of shit!
Y-  is that is? Is that seriously how you are going to treat me? I see why George left when he did you manipulative psycho!
I ran up to my room and grabbed a backpack, i shoved as much stuff in as I could and ran to the only place I know, Georges house. I was a few miles away so it was quite a walk and I spent most of it crying so unsurprisingly people were staring at me. It was quite unusual to be fair, a fifteen year old walking alone at 8 at night with a backpack alone. I got to his house a little after 8:30 where I knocked on the door and patiently waited, I checked twitch and noticed he was streaming so gave him a minute to answer, to start with he was confused as to why I was there but as soon as I burst out crying he knew exactly what had happened. He gave me a huge hug and helped me with my stuff, he showed me to the spare bedroom and insisted I got some rest.
*flashback over* (TW OVER)

We both then got up off of the island and cleaned up together, I cleaned the dishes while he put the rubbish away. We then both went our separate ways as George informed me he was going to stream on the SMP with Dream and Sapnap, I was just going to put on some Netflix and get ready for bed, even though it was only about 7 but I prefer being comfy and relaxed anyway so pyjamas were my usual outfit for walking around the house, by that i mean shorts and a long sleeve shirt. I decided to do my skin routine which involved a clay face mask, I carefully put it on and sent a photo of it to George with the caption 'clay face mask 😉' to which he responded 'don't speak to me again', it made me chuckle as I knew he would've cringed at that. After thirty minutes I peeled the mask off and finished my routine, it always made me feel better as it was time for me and me only and I deserve some me time after everything that has happened, it helped me to relax.

———
A/n: Hi guys! This is the first chapter done, I hope you enjoyed it, I will try to updated regularly :)
1000 words.