You Do Spoil Me

After we finished eating I insisted I cleaned up as Clay was the one who made it, he wasn't happy with this but knew I would keep nagging until he gave in and let me do it, plus it didn't take long so we were barely apart for ten minutes. By the time I had gotten up stairs, I heard the shower running and assumed that Clay was in it, so I walked back into his room to grab my phone. Turns out, he wasn't, he was in fact in his room with a towel wrapped around his waist. Damn he looked so good, my eyes were looking up and down his body, admiring every single part. "My eyes are up here you know", he stated pointing to his face making me laugh, "I'm aware, doesn't mean I can't look at the rest of you every now and again", at this moment he slowly starts taking steps closer and closer towards me until there is only an inch between our faces, "can you see my face better now princess?" He asks, making my heart skip a few beats and my cheeks go bright red as he caught me off guard.

Without saying a word he grabs my face and plants a kiss on my lips, I immediately lean forward and wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling at his hair. It was passionate to say the least, it was quite clear that we both wanted it and that we had both been so desperate for this moment, with out saying a word he picked me up and pinned me against the wall, he seemed so thirsty and desperate for my body which made him that more attractive. I wrapped my legs around him and mouthed one word to him while we took a moment to catch our breath, "shower". A smirk appeared on his face as he carried me further to his bathroom, he carefully put me down and hoped in the shower first, making sure it was the right temperature while I undressed myself, I looked in the mirror briefly and smiled, this man really does love me too.

After we had the shower we were booth very much out of breath, I looked up at him as he was getting changed and saw how happy he was, it made me feel appreciated knowing someone like him cared so much for me. I watched him as he got ready and noticed he was putting a green collared shirt on with smart black trousers, "what's the special occasion? You look very smart" I asked to which he responded "I'm taking you out for dinner, well lunch. It's at a restaurant about 30 minutes from here, get changed please princess as we need to leave in half an hour". I nodded at him and immediately went to my suitcase, I was so glad I had brought some fancier dresses with me otherwise I would have been extremely underdressed. I slipped on a wine red body on dress and a pair of black heels which made me feel more confident, I went and did my make up, it was only a simple look as natural is more my thing, no need to cake it on. As I walked out of the room I was met by Clay standing in the kitchen, he walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead, "you look beautiful" he told me, making me blush quite a lot.

Leaving the house and getting into the car, we headed off to the restaurant which Clay was refusing to tell me the name of so I couldn't search for the name of it and complain about how expensive it was. We arrived there and it was fancy to say the least, the average age of the customers must have been around 50, we were definitely the odd ones out. Clay spoke to the server and they escorted us to our seats, asking if we wanted anything to drink, clay nodded at them and asked for a glass of champagne while handing his ID over. He asked what I wanted to drink which I responded just a lemonade as one I can't drink as I'm only 20 (stupid US rules /j) and two I was going to drive home so Clay could have multiple drinks and not have to worry. The waiter brought our drinks over and handed us both a menu, we had agreed before that we would have a meal each and share a larger dessert so we could be one of those cute stereotypical couples. I did not understand most of the words on the menu - it was extremely fancy food and VERY expensive, I felt so guilty making Clay pay for the food, "are you sure this is ok? It's so expensive and I feel really bad" I explained to him, to which he responded with a smirk "I know it is, but am I not allowed to spoil my princess every now and again". I chuckled at his response and decided to go for the 'smoked salmon and lemon risotto' (not me googling fancy dished lmao) as it seemed like the one I would like the most. After we had both finished eating we decided to get a 'banoffe pie and ice cream' to share. We did the cheesy thing of him feeding me and vice versa, I missed his mouth slightly and got ice cream on his nose, we burst out laughing as I wiped the cream off and licked my fingers, there were definitely a few people giving us weird looks. We finished eating and Clay payed the bill after about 5 minutes of arguing as I felt guilty with him paying so much for the meal and not even splitting it.

———
A/n: hope you enjoyed it :) this 1000 word thing is harder than I thought but I hope it makes it more interesting to read <3
1000 words.