Reunited With Him

I had set my alarm for 11am as the boys would not be landing till the afternoon due to timezones and lay over flights, so it gave me and George a bit more time to sort the rooms and house out. While on the way to the airport we went to this little cafe for brunch as neither of us had really eaten properly as we aren't morning people so it takes us a while to function in the mornings properly (#relatable), I barely ate anything compared to George mainly due to how anxious I as to not only see Clay agin but also meet Sap, he knew a lot more than George did about mine and Clay's relationship due to me being George's sister and the awkwardness of it so I knew Sapnap would have more things to say to me. I ate a cheese toasted sandwich with a cup of tea while George had a full English breakfast with a coffee. While at the cafe this fan bumped into us and asked George for a photo, he agreed and I was passed the phone so I could take it for them so it wasn't taken at an awkward angle. Surprisingly the girl asked no questions about who I was or how I knew George which we both appreciated as we didn't want to face the awkward 'are you guys dating?' question which we would have to inform them that we are actually siblings and then they would stand there shocked.

After we finished eating we made our way back to the car and finished the journey to the airport, as we pulled in I got a text for Clay informing me that he had found Sap and that they were getting their luggage now. George and I found the doors that they would exit out of and patiently waited for them to arrive. We only had to wait 10 minutes before hearing Clay's distinctive laugh come from the direction of the doors, I immediately peaked my head up and ran over towards him, he dropped his bags onto the floor, picked me up and sprung me around. He kissed me affectionately on the lips, I could tell he was smiling which made me smile too. I looked over to my left to see Sapnap and George staring at us, Sapnap waiting for a hug from me and George to Clay. I asked Clay to release me and I put my feet back onto the ground, I made my way over to where Sap was standing and wrapped my arms around him, he hugged me back and chuckled, "I've heard quite a lot about you so its nice to see a face for once, he's completely fallen for you, ya know?", "It is nice to see you in person to and I'd say thats a bit of an over reaction I care about him a lot but he doesn't really say how he feels", all he said back was "he cares about you a lot, I can promise you that". That made me stand there confused for a moment as I wasn't quite sure what he meant by that, I wasn't sure if he actually meant it or whether he was joking, either way George tapped me on the shoulder which made me snap back into reality.

We then made our way to the car, helping Clay and Sap with their bags into the back of George's BMW (idk what type of car he'd have and imagine he can actually drive). Sap called shotgun which meant me and Clay would be in the back, I did notice George kept looking back using the mirror to make sure we weren't up to something. What he couldn't see was that Clay's hand was on my thigh and he had been rubbing my leg for most of the journey. He would occasionally put his hand higher up my leg and he'd watch me shiver, I would send a glare in his direction and he would quietly chuckle to himself as he took my reaction as a victory because he 'had an effect on me'. At that point I was more concerned that one of the boys in the front would notice because if they did, I doubt either of us would hear the end of it for years.

After the car journey which felt like a literal decade we made it to our apartment, George showed Sap to the spare bedroom and I helped Clay take all of his stuff up to my room, I had already made a corner free for him to put his stuff in as I knew he would need some space. He hung up the important things like shirts and suits which he had brought in case we went somewhere fancier as we knew there was no chance he would fit into Georges. The four of us spent the rest of the day watching TV, we argued for a while on what to watch but ended up agreeing on Harry Potter so we could have a film series to watch over their stay here. We also ordered in some take away which was my treat even though none of the boys were keen on me paying, but I insisted and became very stubborn about it. The first two HP films had been watched by us before we all went our separate ways and headed off to bed, I used the bathroom first then Clay did after, by the time he was finished I was already led in the bed and snuggled up. He hopped into the bed beside me and wrapped his arms around, kissing my cheek before we both drifted off to sleep.

———
A/n: idk why I thought trying to write two stories at the same time would be a good idea, anyway new chapter soon... hopefully <3 this is your reminder to get a drink, eat and sleep if you need it :)
1000 words.