A Little Alone Time

It was the first full day with the three boys, but of course Sap wanted to go out and sightsee London, and decided that George just had to be his tour guide cus poor little Sap was scared to got out into such scary London alone, I think it was mainly due to the roadmen me and George had told him about and how 'aggressive' they are, it was honestly just to ruck with him bit I actually think he was nervous. Clay was quite tired from the travelling and had a bit of work to do so decided to stay home, and I didn't want to ditch him on his first day here so I also stayed home with him, which made Clay extremely happy.

I started the day by shoving on some comfy clothes, some joggers and a T-shirt to be specific as we weren't planning on going anywhere so it didn't matter what I was wearing or how much of a homeless person it made me look like. Clay and I started the day by making pancakes, it was a disaster to say the least, there was batter everywhere as neither of us knew how to make the batter and couldn't work the whisk either and to top it off, most of the pancakes we did make were burnt as we weren't really paying attention. The blueberries and strawberries we had with it were nice but I did buy them the day before so I mean they couldn't go wrong unless they were out of date or some shit. There was a load of batter and food in my hair due to Clay's clumsiness so I informed him that I was going to have a shower to clean up. The water was warm and welcoming on my skin as I entered the shower, shutting the door behind me. It was quiet and relaxing which was the complete opposite to how the home had been since the boys had arrived, yelling at each other constantly whether it be face to face or through headsets from different rooms. I heard a noise from outside the door and immediately looked to see what it was due to it startling me, it was Clay stood by the door smiling at me, "may I join you?" he asked, to which I nodded and smiled back at him, he took his clothes off in record time and hopped into the shower, sliding the glass door shut behind him eagerly.

He pushed me against the tiled wall of the shower putting his hand behind my head so I didn't hit it (no head hitting to ruin the mood lmao), he was desperately kissing every inch of my skin from the top of my forehead to my breasts. I grabbed onto his hair tugging him down, gripping on for the life of me due to how he made me feel, it was amazing. Our hands were all over each other's bodies, touching every bit of skin on show like some desperate teens doing it for the first time (yes they had seggs, I cba to write it - for now). We laid in my bed for a while after, just cuddling as we were both exhausted but Clay was also on his laptop editing a video, it seemed to be another one of their manhunts - the actual recording was many hour song but how easily he edited down was impressive, some of the things the boys spoke about in the recording were definitely questionable but I honestly wasn't surprised by that, they didn't see like the type of friends to have 'normal' conversations even when recording such an intense video.

The boys came back not long after with a lot of bags in their arms, by the looks of it they had bought everything from every single shop they had been in - god knows how Sap would get all of his stuff home, i think he might need to buy another 100 suitcases for it to all fit in. They rushed into the room after dropping the bags off in their own rooms and jumped onto the bed, luckily me and Clay both had clothes on so when they joined us no awkward scenarios would happen, I did notice Clay turn to the table beside the bd and shut the draw, he looked over at me and winked causing me to let a little giggle out which neither boy noticed. They sat on the bed by us and watched Clay edit the rest of the video, they would make comments about certain parts or laugh about things which happened in the recording, it was nice seeing them being 'normal' and not in their persona they have online, this way it is so much more natural and genuine.

Me and the boys spent the rest of the day relaxing in the lounge, watching yet another movie from our desired series for this meet up, we had bags of popcorn on the table with a variety of drinks, depending on how sober we each wanted to stay. We all cried at the sad part of it -  even Clay which was the funniest part to me considering how tough he acts and the fact that he isn't really one to shares or show how he feels. If only he told or expressed his feelings towards me, in a genuine and non-sexual way - a girl can hope, he's got a bit more time over here with us so hopefully, with they help of Sap, something might actually come from all of this. DNF who? (/j). We all fell asleep on the sofas, missing most of the movie.

———
A/n: another chapter done! It's surprisingly hard trying to write two stories cus I keep accidentally writing the wrong name and I have acrylics nails on cus of prom so I'm struggling to type ://, anyway... hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote for it if you enjoyed!
1000 words.