When They Finally Meet

I landed in Florida and it was 7pm their time, Clay had told me he would be waiting by the doors and that I should call him when I had my bags from the collection area.

Hey Dreamie, I've got my bags and I'm on my way to the exit now, whatcha wearing?
I'm wearing a black hoodie and grey sweatpants, how about you?
Now that is a secret, I wanna see you before you see me. Oh and nice Dream phone case, real discreet
Wait you can see me?
Yeah I mean you are pretty tall and kinda stand out, like a lot. I'd suggest looking to your left, no your other left idiot
Are you the short girl in the booty shorts and oversized hoodie?
Nah I'm the girl to her left
Wait really?
No you idiot, now come here

I put the phone down just in time, he ran towards me and picked me up, spinning me around just as I barely wrapped my legs around him. This moment was exactly how I wanted it to go, after a few minutes he put me down and immediately started to examine my face, it made me blush. I took the time to look at him, he had the most perfect emerald green eyes, dirty blonde floppy hair which was long enough to be pushed behind his ear but short enough to not cover his face fully, and his height - he towered over me, I'm only y/h (your height) but he made me feel so small, it made him more intimidating than he already was, and a whole lot sexier. He bent down a little which confused me then suddenly he placed a gentle kiss 0n my forehead and grabbed my bags, then led me to the car not letting go of my hand once. He swung the bags in the back of his Jeep (idk why but thats the car I imagine he has) and opened the passenger door for me, that was after I tried getting into the drivers seat and he gave me the weirdest look ever, stupid American cars (can you tell I'm British?). We started driving back to his, past all of these huge houses which could honestly be mansions, this was the main difference I had noticed between the countries, but to be fair these houses could literally be blown over by a yawn.

I had kind of dazed out, just admiring the view out of the window when I felt this hand on my thigh, it was low down my leg to start with but slowly made its way up and soon was under by oversized hoodie, it made me tense up a little which left a smirk on Clay's face but I quickly relaxed my leg and kept my cool, yet he wasn't buying it, he could tell exactly what I was doing so started to draw tiny circles on my thigh. This car journey left like forever, not only because he lives an hour away from the airport but because of how much of a tease he is, at this rate I'll be bent over for him by midnight (/j).

We pulled up to his house after the interesting journey to be welcomed by this small yet sassy cat, which I was later informed is Patches, she had a green hoodie on with Dream's smile on the back, she looked adorable to say the least. Clay grabbed my bag out the back and escorted me to the room which I would be staying in, coincidentally it was the room opposite from his. He showed me around the rest of his house, leaving his bedroom till last, of course. I walked into his room to see this grand king size bed in the middle of the room, everything looked so clean and well kept - I was impressed to say the least, it was very simple looking and the colours used were light. Not letting go of my hand once, he pulled me into his room and onto his bed, he also immediately wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my stomach, it caught me slightly off guard but it made me smile, I decided to rub my hands through his hair as it was so soft, I could see a smile appear on his face which made me happy - it was such a nice moment. That was until my phone started to ring, it was George:

Y/N! Are you ok? I saw your letter and don't worry I'm not mad or anything just confused
Yes, yes I'm fine. I'm with Clay now and we are back at his place, thank you for not getting made at me
Why would I? You are 2o, you can make your own decisions and forget about the rules, it was mainly so they didn't doo anything stupid to you, Clay told me everything this morning while you were on the flight. He explained how much he cares for you and I trust him y/n, I need to go but I love you Button (his nickname for you)
Thank you Georgie, I'm glad you understand and love you too

I put the phone down and immediately felt all of the tension and stress in me fade away, I was so happy that not only I was with Clay, who I care about so freaking much, but my brother also trusts me and is happy with all of this. I hadn't even been there a day yet and I honestly felt like I was on cloud nine, i wonder what more things I have in store for this trip, I guess I better make the most of it. God, if this works out, how is long distance going to work? I hate the thought of being so far away from him already.

———
A/n: yay they are finally together :) new chapter out soon if it isn't already <3
1000 words.