Before we begin...

I have a few things to say before we start...

First of all, I am not the most knowledgeable of pokemon ships in general. If I get something wrong about the ship, I'll apologize in advance. I am most comfortable with ships in the more recent series of the anime. I have watched all of Journeys (so far...with what is out on the English dub) and Sun and Moon, although I have seen many clips and even episodes from series before. Please only request ships from the anime, when it comes to game ships I know a bit from gen 5 to gen 8 games, but anything before that, I am absolutely clueless about.  When it comes to the manga...I know nothing. 

Now its time to go over the rules (yes RULES): 

1. You came here to see MY opinion. If my opinion is different from yours that does not give you the right to cyberbully me and insult my character. Yes I do talk back to haters, and I am not responsible for my actions as a result of your stupidity, thank you. (Also I will be deleting and/or reporting offensive comments towards myself or others, so let's keep this nice). 

2. One request per comment plz, I don't have a lot of time, and I update slowly, so please take it easy when waiting for your request. 

3. Only anime ships (or from the sword and shield games) please, and some of them I may have to do research for. 

4. No illegal ships such as pokemon x human ships, or child x adult ships...they are all an automatic zero, please don't waste my time. 

5. Slash and femslash ship requests are allowed. 

6. Each ship will be graded and judged by a few different aspects being

Aesthetic (how visually pleasing it is):

Healthy (whether or not they are compatible):

Chemistry (meaning is it romantic):

Platonic (if its not romantic, could they be good friends anyway): 

Canon (do they interact in the anime):

Fandom (is the fandom nice or toxic):

OAS (overall average score):

After all this I'll give my own personal score and my biased opinion. 

Again, all of this will be MY opinion. If you decide to be rude to me or others, I'm not going to show you mercy.