Ferriswheelshipping (N x Hilda) OTP

(No one requested this btw, also this is a game ship and I know I said I wasn't accepting game ships but oh well).

Aesthetic: 10/10. Don't argue. Don't ask. This is amazing, wonderful fanart and they look super cute together, and everything is perfect and wonderful, must be infinity but I said I wouldn't go higher than 10. 

Healthy: Yeah they're rivals/enemies but highkey their relationship isn't necessarily unhealthy. It's just complex. Eventually it just ends up squishy and adorable. 8/10 maybe?

Chemistry: This ship has enough chemistry to make you blush like Serena does when Miette makes fun of her crush on Ash. No they didn't kiss (I wish), but the adorable tension and awkwardness between these two, and the pining (yes its there, I swear), this ship has more chemistry than Amourshipping and Pokeshipping combined if you ask me.  10/10.

Platonic: Don't know what to rate this, but N eventually admires Hilda and I guess they end up "friends" in the end? In my opinion its heckin love, but if you want to see this as friendship...fine? 8/10. 

Canon: The source material for this ship is gold. It felt like I was watching a drama series or something. The end of it was adorable as well. N also said to Hilda/Hilbert "I kind of liked you you know" (eep!) and the reason I ship N with Hilda and not Hilbert is because of the ferris wheel ride (correct me if I am wrong but you can only do the ferris wheel if you play as Hilda, hence the name), which that cut scene was also cute...so 10/10. It's canon to me. 

Fandom: I don't know much about the fandom. I know they rival Isshushipping, Checkmateshipping and Agencyshipping, but I don't know how toxic (or not) they are. 5/10 for now. 

OAS: 8.5/10

Ok, for me its 10/10. This is my absolute favorite pokemon ship btw. I've liked it for years actually, I just hadn't thought about it in a while. And now that I've gone back to it, it tops Aureliashipping, or any other ship I'm obcessed with because this a nostalgic gold.