BloomBoltshipping (Ash x Chloe)

This was not requested btw. Oh boy....I have some things to say about this one. 

Aesthetic: It's....okay?? I personally don't think they look the best next to each other. Chloe in my opinion looks better standing next to Goh. Maybe I am thinking too much about their personalities, but something about the appearance of this ship just seems dull to me. Like seriously...we don't need to ship Ash with every pokegirl. 5/10.

Healthy: I mean they are decent friends I guess??? Ash has a lot of good friends, and Chloe is just a sassy, quiet companion of his, so, so steamy amiright? It's decently healthy I suppose. 7/10.

Chemistry: Ughhhhh....I'm sorry there is none. The only thing there is mutual respect and friendship. Please stop trying to ship Chloe with Ash just to be "different". They have no romantic bond whatsoever. 1/10. 

Platonic: They are nice friends, and seem to get along okay. 9/10. 

Canon: Hehe....0/10 (no explanation needed)

Fandom: They are probably the single most annoying fandom I've ever encountered. They annoy me more than Neggaishippers and Abilityshippers...and that's saying something. I wouldn't say they are mean, they're just kids who are extra attached to Pokemon Journeys and don't wanna ship Ash with Goh or any other Pokegirl. 4/10??

OAS: 3.5/10

My personal score is probably a 4/10. I don't like it much, its almost a NOTP. I like them as friends...so BROTP I guess.