Aureliashipping (Ash x Lillie) OTP

To start this off and get the ball rolling, I will show you my current OTP. I am a proud Aureliashipper, and I will let you know why now. 

Aesthetic: These two look amazing next to each other. I'm probably the only one who thinks this, but when I first saw this ship I just thought they looked like a cute couple together. 10/10. 

Healthy: These two stand up for each other, encourage each other, and cutely blush at each other uwu. This is the epitome of a healthy relationship. They get along so well, they hardly even fight. 10/10. 

Chemistry: I feel like something deeper is between these two. Lillie blushes at Ash when he compliments her, and he cheers her up and makes her feel good about herself at the drop of a hat. He is quick to help her out, and shortly after they met he was instantly supportive of her. 9/10 because it may not be canon.

Platonic: If these two are nothing more than friends, then their friendship is still the cutest and most precious thing ever 10/10. 

Canon: They interact plenty of times, and it seems super genuine and adorable (and they have a little physical contact and plenty of blushing), but whether or not they have romantic feelings is questionable. I find that these two have a lot in common, and I believe that Ash should return to Alola when the anime series is done...but then Amourshipping exists...so...7/10 for Canon. 

Fandom: I get along with most of the fandom, but that is probably because I am one of them. Unfortunately most of the fanfictions are betrayal stories that make other characters look bad, and there is some fanart that makes fun of other pokegirls, mostly being Serena. Overall, the fandom is pretty neutral, 6/10. Aureliashipping is actually pretty popular and gets a lot of reads on wattpad. 

OAS: 8.6/10 (I did the math by adding all the scores together, then dividing them by six since there are six categories) No ship is perfect, but this one imao is one of the best. 

I personally just love this ship, so my score is 10/10. It's my favorite pokemon ship of all at the moment.